No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Electrical properties of fullerenol C60
6. R. D. Bolskar, A. F. Benedetto, L. O. Husebo, R. E. Price, E. F. Jackson, S. Wallace, L. J. Wilson, and J. M. Alford, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 125, 5471 (2003).
10. Z. M. Jasminka, V. S. Slavica, V. B. Visnja, N. D. Aleksandar, M. B. Gordana, D. I. Rade, and L. R. Zlatko, Digest J. Nanomater. Biostruct. 2, 673 (2012).
11. E. Toth, R. D. Bolskar, A. Borel, G. Gonzalez, L. Helm, A. E. Merbach, B. Sitharaman, and L. J. Wilson, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 127, 799 (2005).
14. W. I. F. David, R. M. Ibberson, J. C. Matthewman, K. Prassides, T. J. S. Dennis, J. P. Hare, H. W. Kroto, R. Taylor, and D. R. M. Walton, Nature 353, 147 (1991).
15. V. A. Somenkov, V. P. Glazkov, S. Sh. Shil'shtein, V. P. Zhukov, V. N. Bezmel'nitsyn, and A. I. Kurbakov, Metal Sci. Heat Treatment 42, 319 (2000).
16. A. V. Talyzin, A. Dzwilewski, B. Sundqvist, Y. O. Tsybin, J. M. Purcell, A. G. Marshall, Y. M. Shulga, C. McCammon, and L. Dubrovinsky, Chem. Phys. 325, 445 (2006).
Article metrics loading...
Electrical properties of the C60(OH)10/Au contact have been studied by measuring its current-voltage characteristics in the temperature range of 300–500 K. The Schottky barrier of the C60(OH)10/Au contact was confirmed to be eV from Arrhenius plots of the current-voltage characteristics measured at various bias voltages as well as various preparation conditions of the C60(OH)10 material. Significant effect of the applied electric field on the barrier height has not been observed in the range of . The effects of both the charge transfer from C60 cage to OH groups and the crystallinity of the C60(OH)10 material on the Schottky barrier were discussed on the basis of x-ray photoemission spectroscopy and x-ray diffraction analyses.
Full text loading...
Most read this month