No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Exact analytic solutions of the Schrödinger equations for some modified q-deformed potentials
4. A. Bohr and B. Mottelson, Nuclear Structure (Benjamin, San Francisco, 1975).
5. O. Manasreh, Semiconductor Heterojunctions and Nanostructures (McGraw-Hill, New York, 2005).
7. R. D. Levine, Quantum Mechanics of Molecular Rate Processes (Dover, New York, 1999).
8. R. Markus, Atomistic Approaches in Modern Biology (Springer, New York, 2007).
9. G. Chen, D. A. Church, B.-G. Englert, C. Henkel, B. Rohwedder, M. O. Scully, and M. S. Zubairy, Quantum Computing Devices: Principles, Designs, and Analysis (Chapman & Hall/CRC, New York, 2007).
10. B. E. Baaquie, Quantum Finance (Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, 2004).
11. R. W. Robinet, Quantum Mechanics (Oxford Univ. Press, Oxford, 2006).
12. L. M. Jones, Introduction to Mathematical Methods of Physics (Benjamin, New York, 2001).
19. S. Flugge, Practical Quantum Mechanics (Springer, Berlin, 1974).
23. J. Sadeghi and B. Pourhassan, EJTP 17, 193 (2008).
24. A. F. Nikiforov and V. B. Uvarov, Special Functions of Mathematical Physics (Birkhauser, Basel, 1988).
44. A. F. Nikiforov and V. B. Uvarov, Special Functions of Mathematical Physics (Birkhauser, Basel, 1988).
Article metrics loading...
In this paper, we introduce the exact solution for the wave function in the presence of potential energy, consisting of combination between q-deformed hyperbolic and exponential function with different argument. The functions we have used in the present communication can be regarded as a generalization of the Arai q-deformed function (modified q-deformed Morse potential). In this context, we have restricted our discussion for some particular cases of the q-deformed hyperbolic functions. This is due to the difficulty for dealing with most of the arguments included in the potential functions. For the most particular cases, the energy eigenfunctions are obtained, and the behavior is also discussed. It has been shown that the wave functions are sensitive to the variation in the value of q-deformed parameter as well as the strength of the potential parameter λ. Furthermore, the energy eigenvalues are also considered for some particular cases where the argument of the exponential function plays a strong role effecting its value.
Full text loading...
Most read this month