No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Optoelectronic simulation of GaAs solar cells with angularly selective filters
1. P. Würfel, Physics of solar cells (Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, 2007).
2. A. Marti, J. L. Balenzategui, and R. F. Reyna, “Photon recycling and Shockley's diode equation,” J. Appl. Phys. 82, 4067–4075 (1997).
3. O. Höhn, M. Peters, C. Ulbrich, A. Hoffmann, U. Schwarz, and B. Bläsi, “Optimization of angularly selective photonic filters for concentrator photovoltaic,” Proc. SPIE 8438, 84380A (2012).
5. G. Araujo and A. Marti, “Limiting efficiency of GaAs solar cells,” in Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, Conference Record of the Twentieth IEEE (IEEE, 1988), Vol. 1, pp. 672–677.
7. W. Shockley and H. J. Queisser, “Detailed balance limit of efficiency of p-n junction solar cells,” J. Appl. Phys. 32, 510–519 (1961).
8. D. Clugston and P. Basore, “Pc1d version 5: 32-bit solar cell modeling on personal computers,” in Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, Conference Record of the Twenty-Sixth IEEE (IEEE, 1997) pp. 207–210.
9. O. Höhn, M. Peters, M. Zilk, C. Ulbrich, A. Hoffmann, U. Schwarz, and B. Bläsi, “Combination of angularly selective photonic structure and concentrating solar cell system,” in Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition, Paris, France, 30 September to 04 October 2013, PVSEC (2012).
10. E. D. Kosten, J. H. Atwater, J. Parsons, A. Polman, and H. A. Atwater, “Highly efficient GaAs solar cells by limiting light emission angle,” Light Sci. Appl. 2, e45 (2013).
13.IEC 60904-3, “Photovoltaic devices - part 3: Measurement principles for terrestrial photovoltaic (pv) solar devices with reference spectral irradiance data” (1989).
15. S. Sze, Physics of semiconductor devices (Wiley Interscience, 1969).
18. M. A. Green, K. Emery, Y. Hishikawa, W. Warta, and E. D. Dunlop, “Solar cell efficiency tables (version 39),” Prog. Photovoltaics 20, 12–20 (2012).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month