No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Effect of metal intermixing on the Schottky barriers of Mo(100)/GaAs(100) interfaces
3. U. Singisetti, M. A. Wistey, J. D. Zimmerman, B. J. Thibeault, M. J. W. Rodwell, A. C. Gossard, and S. R. Bank, Appl. Phys. Lett. 93, 183502 (2008).
6. H. Ko, K. Takei, R. Kapadia, S. Chuang, H. Fang, P. W. Leu, K. Ganapathi, E. Plis, H. S. Kim, S.-Y. Chen, M. Madsen, A. C. Ford, Y.-L. Chueh, S. Krishna, S. Salahuddin, and A. Javey, Nature 468, 286 (2010).
14. T.-W. Kim, D.-H. Kim, and J. del Alamo, IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM) 30.7.1 (2010).
15. S. A. Chambers, M. H. Engelhard, V. Shutthanandan, Z. Zhu, T. C. Droubay, L. Qiao, P. V. Sushko, T. Feng, H. D. Lee, T. Gustafsson, E. Garfunkel, A. B. Shah, J.-M. Zuo, and Q. M. Ramasse, Surf. Sci. Rep. 65, 317 (2010).
21. K. T. Butler and J. H. Harding, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 25, 395003 (2013).
Article metrics loading...
The electronic and structural properties of Mo(100)/GaAs(100) interfaces and Mo
diffusion into GaAs are explored using first principle calculations. Our results show that the interface undergoes substantial atomic rearrangement with respect to the bulk structures and the bilayer of the GaAs adjacent to the interface becomes conducting. We study the n-type Schottky barrier height's dependence on Mo interdiffusion in the GaAs, with values ranging from ∼0.9 eV to ∼1.39 eV. This range is caused by the diffusants acting as additional n–type doping at the surface and their interaction with the metal-induced gap states.
Full text loading...
Most read this month