No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Near- and far-field measurements of phase-ramped frequency selective surfaces at infrared wavelengths
1. J. C. Vardaxoglou, Frequency Selective Surfaces: Analysis and Design ( Research Studies Press, London, 1997), Vol. 997.
6. T. Niu, W. Withayachumnankul, B. Ung, H. Menekse, M. Bhaskaran, S. Sriram, and C. Fumeaux, in Proceedings of 37th International Conference on Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves (IRMMW-THz) (2012), p. 1.
9. S. Mastel, S. E. Grefe, G. B. Cross, A. Taber, S. Dhuey, S. Cabrini, P. J. Schuck, and Y. Abate, Appl. Phys. Lett. 101, 131102 (2012).
10. T. Zentgraf, J. Dorfmüller, C. Rockstuhl, C. Etrich, R. Vogelgesang, K. Kern, T. Pertsch, F. Lederer, and H. Giessen, Opt. Lett. 33, 848 (2008).
16. A. Apuzzo, M. Fevrier, R. Salas-Montiel, A. Bruyant, A. Chelnokov, G. Lerondel, B. Dagens, and S. Blaize, Nano Lett. 13, 1000 (2013).
17. R. Blanchard, S. V. Boriskina, P. Genevet, M. A. Kats, J.-P. Tetienne, N. Yu, M. O. Scully, L. Dal Negro, and F. Capasso, Opt. Express 19, 22113 (2011).
18. A. Bousseksou, A. Babuty, J.-P. Tetienne, I. Moldovan-Doyen, R. Braive, G. Beaudoin, I. Sagnes, Y. De Wilde, and R. Colombelli, Opt. Express 20, 13738 (2012).
21. E. C. Kinzel, J. C. Ginn, R. L. Olmon, D. J. Shelton, B. A. Lail, I. Brener, M. B. Sinclair, M. B. Raschke, and G. D. Boreman, Opt. Express 20, 11986 (2012).
29. I. Horcas, R. Fernandez, J. M. Gomez-Rodriguez, J. Colchero, J. Gomez-Herrero, and A. M. Baro, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 78, 013705 (2007).
33. J. Huang, Reflectarray Antenna ( John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2005).
39. J. C. Ginn, G. A. Ten Eyck, I. Brener, D. W. Peters, and M. B. Sinclair, “ Infrared cubic dielectric resonator metamaterial,” in Photonic Metamaterials and Plasmonics, Tucson, Arizona, USA ( Optical Society of America, 2010).
Article metrics loading...
Near- and far-field measurements of phase-ramped loop and patch structures are presented and compared to simulations. The far-field deflection measurements show that the phase-ramped structures can deflect a beam away from specular reflection, consistent with simulations. Scattering scanning near-field optical microscopy of the elements comprising the phase ramped structures reveals part of the underlying near-field phase contribution that dictates the far-field deflection, which correlates with the far-field phase behavior that was expected. These measurements provide insight into the resonances, coupling, and spatial phase variation among phase-ramped frequency selective surface (FSS) elements, which are important for the performance of FSS reflectarrays.
Full text loading...
Most read this month