No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Effect of the barrier growth mode on the luminescence and conductivity micron scale uniformity of InGaN light emitting diodes
4. E. Thrush, M. Kappers, P. Dawson, D. Graham, J. Barnard, M. Vickers, L. Considine, J. Mullins, and C. Humphreys, Phys. Status Solidi A 192, 354 (2002).
5. D. M. Graham, P. Dawson, M. J. Godfrey, M. J. Kappers, P. M. F. J. Costa, M. E. Vickers, R. Datta, C. J. Humphreys, and E. J. Thrush, Phys. Status Solidi C 3, 1970 (2006).
7. P. M. F. J. Costa, R. Datta, M. J. Kappers, M. E. Vickers, C. J. Humphreys, D. M. Graham, P. Dawson, M. J. Godfrey, E. J. Thrush, and J. T. Mullins, Phys. Status Solidi A 203, 1729 (2006).
10. R. A. Oliver, F. C.-P. Massabuau, M. J. Kappers, W. A. Phillips, E. J. Thrush, C. C. Tartan, W. E. Blenkhorn, T. J. Badcock, P. Dawson, M. A. Hopkins, D. W. E. Allsopp, and C. J. Humphreys, Appl. Phys. Lett. 103, 141114 (2013).
16. M. J. Wallace, P. R. Edwards, M. J. Kappers, M. A. Hopkins, F. Oehler, S. Sivaraya, D. W. E. Allsopp, R. A. Oliver, C. J. Humphreys, and R. W. Martin, J. Appl. Phys. 116, 033105 (2014).
Article metrics loading...
In this paper, we present a combined cathodoluminescence
(CL) and electron beam induced current (EBIC) study of the optical and electrical properties of InGaN
light emitting diodes
grown using different active region growth methods. In one device, both the quantum wells and quantum barriers were deposited at their optimum temperatures (2 T), whereas in the other device, each barrier was grown in a two step process with the first few nanometers at a lower temperature (Q2T). It was found that in the Q2T sample, small micron scale domains of lower emission intensity correlate strongly to a lower EBIC signal, whereas in the 2 T sample which has a more uniform emission pattern and an anti-correlation exists between CL emission intensity and EBIC signal.
Full text loading...
Most read this month