No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Chemically assembled double-dot single-electron transistor analyzed by the orthodox model considering offset charge
12. Y. Azuma, S. Suzuki, K. Maeda, N. Okabayashi, D. Tanaka, M. Sakamoto, T. Teranishi, M. R. Buitelaar, C. G. Smith, and Y. Majima, Appl. Phys. Lett. 99, 073109 (2011).
15. G. Hackenberger, S. Kano, Y. Azuma, S. Takeshita, D. Tanaka, M. Sakamoto, T. Teranishi, Y. Ohno, K. Maehashi, K. Matsumoto, and Y. Majima, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., Part 1 52, 110101 (2013).
16. S. Kano, Y. Azuma, D. Tanaka, M. Sakamoto, T. Teranishi, L. W. Smith, C. G. Smith, and Y. Majima, J. Appl. Phys. 114, 223717 (2013).
20. J. R. Petta, A. C. Johnson, J. M. Taylor, E. A. Laird, A. Yacoby, M. D. Lukin, C. M. Marcus, M. P. Hanson, and A. C. Gossard, Science 309, 2180 (2005).
21. A. Fujiwara, H. Inokawa, K. Yamazaki, H. Namatsu, Y. Takahashi, N. M. Zimmerman, and S. B. Martin, Appl. Phys. Lett. 88, 053121 (2006).
24. M. R. Connolly, K. L. Chiu, S. P. Giblin, M. Kataoka, J. D. Fletcher, C. Chua, J. P. Griffiths, G. A. C. Jones, V. I. Fal'ko, C. G. Smith, and T. J. B. M. Janssen, Nat. Nanotechnol. 8, 417 (2013).
35. S. Kano, Y. Azuma, K. Maeda, D. Tanaka, M. Sakamoto, T. Teranishi, L. W. Smith, C. G. Smith, and Y. Majima, ACS Nano 6, 9972 (2012).
48. W. R. Smythe, Static and Dynamic Electricity, 2nd ed. ( McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc., 1950), pp. 118–122.
Article metrics loading...
We present the analysis of chemically assembled double-dot single-electron transistors using orthodox model considering offset charges. First, we fabricate chemically assembled single-electron transistors (SETs) consisting of two Au
nanoparticles between electroless Au-plated nanogap electrodes. Then, extraordinary stable Coulomb diamonds in the double-dot SETs are analyzed using the orthodox model, by considering offset charges on the respective quantum dots. We determine the equivalent circuit parameters from Coulomb diamonds and drain current vs. drain voltage curves of the SETs. The accuracies of the capacitances and offset charges on the quantum dots are within ±10%, and ±0.04e (where e is the elementary charge), respectively. The parameters can be explained by the geometrical structures of the SETs observed using scanning electron microscopy images. Using this approach, we are able to understand the spatial characteristics of the double quantum dots, such as the relative distance from the gate electrode and the conditions for adsorption between the nanogap electrodes.
Full text loading...
Most read this month