No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Optical bandgap widening and phase transformation of nitrogen doped cupric oxide
1. Y. S. Lee, J. Heo, S. C. Siah, J. P. Mailoa, R. E. Brandt, S. B. Kim, R. G. Gordon, and T. Buonassisi, Energy Environ. Sci. 6, 2112 (2013).
5. Y. S. Lee, D. Chua, R. E. Brandt, S. C. Siah, J. V. Li, J. P. Mailoa, S. W. Lee, R. G. Gordon, and T. Buonassisi, Adv. Mater. 26, 4704 (2014).
7. S. W. Lee, Y. S. Lee, J. Heo, S. C. Siah, D. Chua, R. E. Brandt, S. B. Kim, J. P. Mailoa, T. Buonassisi, and R. G. Gordon, Adv. Energy Mater. 4, 1301916 (2014).
17. J. Li, Z. Mei, L. Liu, H. Liang, A. Azarov, A. Kuznetsov, Y. Liu, A. Ji, Q. Meng, and X. Du, Sci. Rep. 4, 7240 (2014).
27. S. Masudy-Panah, G. K. Dalapati, K. Radhakrishnan, A. Kumar, H. R. Tan, E. N. Kumar, C. Vijila, C. C. Tan, and D. Z. Chi, Prog. Photovoltaics 23, 637 (2015).
33. W. Zhao, W. Fu, H. Yang, C. Tian, M. Li, Y. Li, L. Zhang, Y. Sui, X. Zhou, H. Chena, and G. Zou, CrystEngComm 13, 2871 (2011).
38. G. K. Dalapati, S. K. Batabyal, S. Masudy-Panah, Z. Su, A. Kushwaha, T. I. Wong, H. F. Liu, T. Bhat, A. Iskander, Y.-F. Lim, L. H. Wong, S. Tripathy, and D. Z. Chi, Mater. Lett. 160, 45 (2015).
40. S. Masudy-Panah, V. Kumar, C. C. Tan, K. Radhaknshnan, and D. Z. Chi, in Proceedings of the IEEE 5th International Nanoelectronics Conference Nanoelectronics Conference 2013 (INEC'13), Singapore, 2–4 January 2013, pp. 378–380.
41. V. Kumar, S. Masudy-Panah, C. C. Tan, T. K. S. Wong, D. Z. Chi, and G. K. Dalapati, in Proceedings of the IEEE 5th International Nanoelectronics Conference (INEC'13) Nanoelectronics Conference 2013, Singapore, 2–4 January 2013, pp. 443–445.
Article metrics loading...
The structural and optical properties of sputter deposited nitrogen (N) doped CuO (CuO(N)) thin films are systematically investigated. It is found that the incorporation of N into CuO causes an enlargement of optical bandgap and reduction in resistivity of the CuO(N) films. Furthermore, a gradual phase transformation from CuO to Cu2O is observed with the increase in N concentration. The effects of annealing temperature on the structural properties of CuO (N) and its dependence on N concentration are also investigated. It is observed that the phase transformation process from CuO to Cu2O significantly depends on the N concentration and the annealing temperature. Heterojunction solar cells of p-type CuO(N) on n-type silicon (Si) substrate, p-CuO(N)/n-Si, are fabricated to investigate the impact of N doping on its photovoltaic properties.
Full text loading...
Most read this month