No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Communication: X-ray scattering from ionic liquids with pyrrolidinium cations
9. O. Russina, A. Triolo, L. Gontrani, R. Caminiti, D. Xiao, L. G. Hines, Jr., R. A. Bartsch, E. L. Quitevis, N. Pleckhova, and K. R. Seddon, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 21, 424121 (2009).
12. S. Fukuda, M. Takeuchi, K. Fujii, R. Kanzaki, T. Takamuku, K. Chiba, H. Yamamoto, Y. Umebayashi, and S.-i. Ishiguro, J. Mol. Liq. 143, 2 (2008).
14. C. S. Santos, H. V. R. Annapureddy, S. Murthy, H. K. Kashyap, E. W. Castner, Jr., and C. J. Margulis, J. Chem. Phys. 134, 064501 (2011).
31. R. L. Gardas, H. F. Costa, M. G. Freire, P. J. Carvalho, I. M. Marrucho, I. M. A. Fonseca, A. G. M. Ferreira, and J. A.P. Coutinho, J. Chem. Eng. Data 53, 805 (2008).
32. A. Triolo, A. Mandanici, O. Russina, V. Rodriguez-Mora, M. Cutroni, C. Hardacre, M. Nieuwenhuyzen, H.-J. Bleif, L. Keller, and M. A. Ramos, J. Phys. Chem. B 110, 21357 (2006).
Article metrics loading...
We report the structure functions obtained from x-ray scattering experiments on a series of four homologous ionic liquids. The ionic liquids are 1-alkyl-1-methylpyrrolidinium cations paired with the bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)amide anion, with alkyl chain lengths of n = 4, 6, 8, and 10. The structure functions display two intense diffraction peaks for values of the scattering vector q in the range from 0.6 to 1.5 Å−1 for all samples. Both diffraction peaks shift to lower values of q for increasing temperature. First sharp diffraction peaks are observed in the structure functions for q < 0.5 Å−1 for liquids with n = 6, 8, and 10.
Full text loading...
Most read this month