No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Communication: State-to-state differential cross sections for H2O() photodissociation
6. R. Mota, R. Parafita, A. Giuliani, M.-J. Hubin-Franskin, J. M. C. Lourenco, G. Garcia, S. V. Hoffmann, M. J. Mason, P. A. Ribeiro, M. Raposo, and P. Limao-Vieira, Chem. Phys. Lett. 416, 152 (2005).
8. R. Schinke, Photodissociation Dynamics (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England, 1993).
16. A. H. Zanganeh, J. H. Fillion, J. Ruiz, M. Castilejo, J. L. Lemarie, N. Shafizadeh, and F. Rostas, J. Chem. Phys. 112, 5660 (2000).
17. J. H. Fillion, R. van Harrevelt, J. Ruiz, M. Castillejo, A. H. Zanganeh, J. L. Lemaire, M. C. van Hemert, and F. Rostas, J. Phys. Chem. A 105, 11414 (2001).
35. A. R. Edmonds, Angular Momentum in Quantum Mechanics, 2nd ed. (Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 1960).
36. H. Guo, in Theory of Chemical Reaction Dynamics, edited by A. Lagana and G. Lendvay (Kluwer, Dordrecht, 2004), pp. 217–229.
37. E. M. Goldfield and S. K. Gray, Adv. Chem. Phys. 136, 1 (2007).
39. J. C. Light and T. Carrington, Jr., Adv. Chem. Phys. 114, 263 (2000).
Article metrics loading...
Quantum state-to-state differential cross sections, along with the absorptionspectrum and product internal state distributions, have been calculated for the photodissociation of H2O in its B band on a new set of ab initiopotential energy surfaces in a diabatic representation. The theoretical attributes are in good agreement with the recent experimental data, shedding light on the non-adiabaticdissociation dynamics.
Full text loading...
Most read this month