No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Anomalous diffusion governed by a fractional diffusion equation and the electrical response of an electrolytic cell
1. Anomalous Diffusion: From Basics to Applications, Lecture Notes in Physics, edited by A. Pekalski and K. Sznajd-Weron (Springer, Berlin, 1999).
3. R. Hilfer, Applications of Fractional Calculus in Physics (World Scientific, Singapore, 2000).
15. T. D. Frank, Nonlinear Fokker-Planck Equations (Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg, 2005).
16. W. T. Coffey, Yu. P. Kalmykov, and J. T. Waldron, The Langevin Equation: With Applications to Stochastic Problems in Physics, Chemistry and Electrical Engineering (World Scientific, Singapore 2004).
17. G. W. Weiss, Aspects and Applications of the Random Walk (North-Holland, Amesterdan 1994).
34. G. Barbero and L. R. Evangelista, Adsorption Phenomena and Anchoring Energy in Nematic Liquid Crystals (Taylor & Francis, London, 2006).
35. I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations (Academic, San Diego, 1999).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month