No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The effect of a mechanical force on quantum reaction rate: Quantum Bell formula
2. S. N. Zhurkov, Int. J. Fract. Mech. 1(4), 311 (1965).
19. V. A. Benderskii, D. E. Makarov, and C. A. Wight, Chemical Dynamics at Low Temperatures (Wiley, New York, 1994).
22. S. D. Schwartz, in Hydrogen-Transfer Reactions, edited by J. Hynes, J. Klinman, H. Limbach, and R. L. Schowen (Wiley VCH, Weinheim, 2007), pp. 1209–1239.
24. R. P. Feynman, Statistical Mechanics: A Set of Lectures (Westview, Boulder, CO, 1998).
37. G. Mills, G. K. Schenter, D. E. Makarov, and H. Jonsson, in Classical and Quantum Dynamics in Condensed Phase Simulations, edited by B. J. Berne, G. Ciccotti, and D. F. Coker (World Scientific, Singapore, 1998).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month