No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Communication: A global hybrid generalized gradient approximation to the exchange-correlation functional that satisfies the second-order density-gradient constraint and has broad applicability in chemistry
34. L. Radom, P. R. Schleyer, J. A. Pople, and W. J. Hehre, Ab Initio Molecular Orbital Theory (Wiley, New York, 1986).
36. M. J. Frisch, G. W. Trucks, H. B. Schlegel et al., GAUSSIAN 09, Revision A.1, Gaussian, Inc., Pittsburgh, PA, 2009.
39. G. E. Scuseria and V. N. Staroverov, Theory and Applications of Computational Chemistry: The First Fifty Years (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2005), pp. 669–724.
41. R. Peverati and D. G. Truhlar, “Spline implementation of generalized gradient approximations to the exchange-correlation functional and study of the sensitivity of density functional accuracy to localized domains of the reduced density gradient,” J. Chem. Theory Comput. (to be published).
45. J. P. Perdew, Electronic Structure of Solids ’91 (Akademie Verlag, Berlin, 1991), p. 11.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month