No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Dissipative quantum coherent dynamics probed in phase-space: Electronically resonant 5-color 4-wave mixing on I2(B) in solid Kr
2. S. Mukamel, Principles of Nonlinear Optical Spectroscopy (Oxford University Press, New York, 1995).
4. D. Segale, PhD dissertation, University of California, Irvine, 2007.
12. D. Giulini, E. Joos, C. Kiefer, J. Kupsch, I. O. Stamatescu, and H. D. Zeh, Decoherence and the Appearance of a Classical World in Quantum Theory (Springer, Berlin, 1996).
13. R. T. Beyer, Mathematical Foundations of Quantum Mechanics (Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, 1955).
29. This consideration is the basis of the principle of momentum filtering, previously demonstrated in time resolved CARS measurements.
33. The Morse parameters suitable for solid Kr are: De = 6400 cm–1, ωe = 123.2 cm–1, ωexe = 0.593 cm–1, and Te = 15 400 cm–1.
40. M. Razavy, Classical and Quantum Dissipative Systems (Imperial College Press, London, 2005).
Article metrics loading...
Spectrally resolved, 4-wave mixingmeasurements in five resonant colors are used to interrogate vibronic quantum coherences in phase-space. We highlight the principles through measurements on the B-state of I2 in solid Kr – a prototype of a system strongly coupled to its environment. The measurements consist of preparing a superposition of wavepackets on the B-state and interrogating their cross-coherence as they get entangled with the environment. The study provides direct realizations of fundamental quantum principles in the mechanics of molecular matter, among them: the distinction between quantum and classical coherent dynamics of a system entangled with the environment, coherent dissipation, event-driven decoherence, environment selected coherent states, and non-local mechanics.
Full text loading...
Most read this month