No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Development of a 3-body:many-body integrated fragmentation method for weakly bound clusters and application to water clusters (H2O) n = 3 − 10, 16, 17
1. G. C. Pimentel and A. L. McClellan, The Hydrogen Bond (Freeman and Co., San Francisco, 1960).
2. S. N. Vinogradov and R. H. Linnell, Hydrogen Bonding (Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, 1971).
6. A. J. Stone, The Theory of Intermolecular Forces (Oxford University Press, Oxford, England, 1996).
7. A. Karpfen, in Molecular Interactions: From van der Waals to Strongly Bound Complexes, edited by S. Scheiner (Wiley, New York, 1997), Chap. 8, pp. 265–296.
8. G. A. Jeffrey, An Introduction to Hydrogen Bonding (Oxford University Press, Oxford, England, 1997).
9. D. J. Wales, in Encyclopedia of Computational Chemistry, edited by P. v. R. Schleyer (Wiley, Chichester, England, 1998), Vol. 5, pp. 3183–3193.
60. S. Sæbø, in Computational Chemistry: Review of Current Trends, edited by J. Lecszsynski (World Scientific, New Jersey, 2002), Vol. 7, pp. 63–87.
75. J. Gao, in Reviews in Computational Chemistry, edited by K. B. Lipkowitz and D. B. Boyd (VCH, Inc., New York, 1995), Vol. 7, pp. 119–185.
79. T. Z. Mordasini and W. Thiel, Chimia 52, 288 (1998).
80. P. N. Day, J. H. Jensen, M. S. Gordon, S. P. Webb, W. J. Stevens, M. Krauss, D. Garmer, and D. Cohen, J. Chem. Phys. 105, 1968 (1996).
81. M. S. Gordon, L. Slipchenko, H. Li, and J. H. Jensen, in Annual Reports in Computational Chemistry, edited by D. C. Spellmeyer and R. Wheeler (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2005), Vol. 3, pp. 177–193.
91. R. A. Christie and K. D. Jordan, in Intermolecular Forces and Clusters II, Structure and Bonding Vol. 116, edited by D. J. Wales (Springer, Germany, 2005), pp. 27–41.
106. D.P. O'Neill, N. L. Allan, and F. R. Manby, in Accurate Condensed-Phase Quantum Chemistry, edited by F. R. Manby (CRC, Boca Raton, Florida, 2011), pp. 163–194, ISBN 978-1-4398-08368.
111. D. M. Bates, J. R. Smith, and G. S. Tschumper, “Efficient and accurate methods for the geometry optimization of water clusters: Application of analytic gradients for the 2-body:many-body QM:QM fragmentation method to (H2O)n, n = 3–10,” J. Chem. Theory Comput. (to be published).
114.Many names are used to denote methods that combine different theoretical techniques based on quantum mechanics (QM) and/or molecular mechanics (MM) including integrated methods, hybrid methods, mixed methods, IMOMO, IMOMM, QM:QM, QM:MM, and ONIOM.
120. M. Quack and M. A. Suhm, in Conceptual Perspectives in Quantum Chemistry, edited by J.-L. Calais and E. S. Kryachko (Kluwer Pub. Co., Dordrecht, 1997), Vol. III, pp. 415–464.
121. G. S. Tschumper, in Reviews in Computational Chemistry, edited by K. B. Lipkowitz and T. R. Cundari (Wiley-VCH, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, 2009), Vol. 26, pp. 39–90.
132. M. J. Frisch, G. W. Trucks, H. B. Schlegel et al., GAUSSIAN 03, Revision E.01, Gaussian, Inc., Wallingford, CT, 2004.
133.MOLPRO, a package of ab initio programs designed by H.-J. Werner, P. J. Knowles, version 2006.1, R. Lindh, F. R. Manby, M. Schütz et al.
135. C. L. Janssen
, I. B. Nielsen
, M. L. Leininger
, E. F. Valeev
, and E. T. Seidl
, The massively parallel quantum chemistry program (mpqc) version 2.3.1, Sandia National Laboratories, Livermore, CA, USA, see http://www.mpqc.org
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month