No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Resolutions of the Coulomb operator. VI. Computation of auxiliary integrals
2. O. D. Kellogg, Foundations of Potential Theory (Ungar, New York, 1929).
5. L. Greengard, The Rapid Evaluation of Potential Fields in Particle Systems (MIT, Cambridge, 1987).
14. G. G. Hall and D. Martin, Isr. J. Chem. 19, 255 (1980).
34. A. Savin, Recent Developments of Modern Density Functional Theory (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1996).
66. D. E. Dominici
, P. M. W. Gill
, and T. Limpanuparb
, “A remarkable identity involving Bessel functions
,” Proc. R. Soc. A
(in press), e-print arXiv:1103.0058v1
67. NIST Handbook of Mathematical Functions, edited by F. W. J. Olver, D. W. Lozier, R. F. Boisvert, and C. W. Clark (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2010).
69. E. W. Hobson, The Theory of Spherical and Ellipsoidal Harmonics (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1931).
70. E. T. Whittaker and G. N. Watson, A Course of Modern Analysis, 5th ed. (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1950).
71. T. Limpanuparb
, “Applications of Resolutions of the Coulomb Operator in Quantum Chemistry
,” Ph.D. dissertation (Australian National University
, Canberra, October 2011
87.R Development Core Team, R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing (R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria, 2010).
88. W. H. Press, S. A. Teukolsky, W. T. Vetterling, and B. P. Flannery, Numerical Recipes: The Art of Scientific Computing, 3rd ed. (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2007).
98.We measure r1, r2, and r12 in atomic units and the system of interest must therefore be scaled to fit inside a sphere of radius π a.u.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month