No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Analytical evaluation of Fukui functions and real-space linear response function
1. R. G. Parr and W. Yang, Density Functional Theory of Atoms and Molecules (Oxford University Press, New York, 1989).
9. R. McWeeny and B. T. Sutcliffe, Methods of Molecular Quantum Mechanics (Academic, New York, 1968), Chap. 4.
18. P. Geerlings, P. W. Ayers, A. Toro-Labbé, P. K. Chattaraj, and F. De Proft, “The Woodward-Hoffmann rules reinterpreted by conceptual density functional theory,” Acc. Chem. Res. (in press).
19. S. B. Liu, Acta Physico-Chim. Sin. 25, 590 (2009).
20. J. L. Gazquez, J. Mex. Chem. Soc. 52, 3 (2008).
41. W. J. Mortier, in Electronegativity, edited by K. D. Sen and C. K. Jorgenson, Struct. Bonding (Berlin) 66, 125 (1987).
57. D. B. Cook, Handbook of Computational Chemistry (Oxford University Press, 1998).
58. M. E. Casida, in Recent Advances in Density Functional Methods, Part I, edited by D. P. Chong (World Scientific, Singapore, 1995), p. 155.
62. R. G. Pearson, Chemical Hardness (Wiley VCH, Weiheim, 1997).
63.See, for example, P. A. Johnson, L. J. Bartolotti, P. W. Ayers, T. Fievez, and P. Geerlings, in Modern Charge Analysis, edited by C. Gatti and P. Machi (Springer, 2012), Chap. 21, and references therein.
70. R. D. Amos et al., CADPAC The Cambridge Analytic Derivatives Package, Cambridge, UK, 1998.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month