No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
High resolution 11B NMR of magnesium diboride using cryogenic magic angle spinning
3. A. P. Gerashenko, K. N. Mikhalev, S. V. Verkhovskii, T. V. D’yachkova, A. P. Tyutyunnik, and V. G. Zubkov, Appl. Magn. Reson. 21, 157 (2001).
9. B. Chen, P. Sengupta, W. P. Halperin, E. E. Sigmund, V. F. Mitrović, M. H. Lee, K. H. Kang, B. J. Mean, J. Y. Kim, and B. K. Cho, New J. Phys. 8, 274 (2006).
18. R. Sarkar, M. Concistré, O. G. Johannessen, P. Beckett, M. Denning, M. Carravetta, M. al Mosawi, C. Beduz, Y. Yang, and M. H. Levitt, J. Magn. Reson. 212, 460 (2011).
24. Solid State NMR of Metals and Alloys, edited by K. J. D. MacKenzie and M. E. Smith (Pergamon, 2002), Vol. 6.
29.Just above 20 K, the temperature discrepancy between sample temperature and read-out temperature was as small as 3 K, for spinning frequencies in excess of 20 kHz. As the spinning frequency was reduced to 10 K, we assumed that the temperature difference decreased smoothly from 3 K to 1 K.
35. N. J. Curro, T. Caldwell, E. D. Bauer, L. A. Morales, M. J. Graf, Y. Bang, A. V. Balatsky, J. D. Thompson, and J. L. Sarrao, Nature (London) 434, 622 (2005).
37. V. Z. Kresin and S. A. Wolf, Fundamentals of Superconductivity (Plenum, New York/London, 1990).
38. F. Simon, A. Jánossy, T. Fehér, F. Murányi, S. Garaj, L. Forró, C. Petrovic, S. Bud'ko, R. A. Ribeiro, and P. C. Canfield, Phys. Rev. B 72, 012511 (2005).
41. M. H. Levitt, in Encyclopedia of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Supplementary Volume (John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, 2002), pp. 165–196.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month