No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Perspective: Supercooled liquids and glasses
27. D. J. Wales, Energy Landscapes. Applications to Clusters, Biomolecules and Glasses (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2004).
57. Structural Glasses and Supercooled Liquids, edited by P. G. Wolynes and V. Lubchenko (Wiley, Hoboken, 2012).
69. C. Dalle-Ferrier, C. Thibierge, C. Alba-Simionesco, L. Berthier, G. Biroli, J. P. Bouchaud, F. Ladieu, D. L’Hote, and G. Tarjus, Phys. Rev. E 76, 041510 (2007).
72. Dynamical Heterogeneities in Glasses, Colloids and Granular Media, edited by L. Berthier, G. Biroli, J. P. Bouchaud, L. Cipelletti, and W. Van Saarloos (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2011).
90. A. I. Chumakov, G. Monaco, A. Monaco, W. A. Crichton, A. Bosak, R. Rueffer, A. Meyer, F. Kargl, L. Comez, D. Fioretto, H. Giefers, S. Roitsch, G. Wortmann, M. H. Manghnani, A. Hushur, Q. Williams, J. Balogh, K. Parlinski, P. Jochym, and P. Piekarz, Phys. Rev. Lett. 106, 225501 (2011).
180. P. Boolchand, D. G. Georgiev, and M. Micoulaut, J. Optoelectron. Adv. Mater. 4, 823 (2002).
202. G.-Q. Guo, L. Yang, C.-L. Huang, D. Chen, and L.-Y. Chen, J. Mater. Res. 26, 2098 (2011).
234. M. Tress, M. Erber, E. U. Mapesa, H. Huth, J. Mueller, A. Serghei, C. Schick, K.-J. Eichhorn, B. Volt, and F. Kremer, Macromolecules 43, 9937 (2010).
261. S. F. Swallen, K. L. Kearns, M. K. Mapes, Y. S. Kim, R. J. McMahon, M. D. Ediger, T. Wu, L. Yu, and S. Satija, Science 315, 353 (2007).
288. Y. Politi, R. A. Metzler, M. Abrecht, B. Gilbert, F. H. Wilt, I. Sagi, L. Addadi, S. Weiner, and P. U. P. A. Gilbert, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 105, 17362 (2008).
Article metrics loading...
Supercooled liquids and glasses are important for current and developing technologies. Here we provide perspective on recent progress in this field. The interpretation of supercooled liquid and glassproperties in terms of the potential energy landscape is discussed. We explore the connections between amorphousstructure, high frequency motions, molecular motion, structural relaxation, stability against crystallization, and material properties. Recent developments that may lead to new materials or new applications of existing materials are described.
Full text loading...
Most read this month