No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
A thermodynamic derivation of the reciprocal relations
4. S. R. de Groot and P. Mazur, Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics (North-Holland Pub. Co., Amsterdam, 1962).
19. H. Risken, The Fokker-Planck Equation: Methods of Solution and Applications, 2nd ed. (Springer, 1996).
20. H. B. Callen, Thermodynamics and an Introduction to Thermostatistics, 2nd ed. (Wiley, New York, 1985).
24. R. Haase, Thermodynamics of Irreversible Processes (Dover, 1990).
26. I. Prigogine, Introduction to Thermodynamics of Irreversible Processes, 3rd ed. (Wiley & Sons, 1967).
30. D. S. Lemons, An Introduction to Stochastic Processes in Physics (Johns Hopkins University Press, 2002).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month