No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Communication: Collective dynamics of room-temperature ionic liquids and their Li ion solutions studied by high-resolution inelastic X-ray scattering
1. K. Fujii, R. Kanzaki, T. Takamuku, Y. Kameda, S. Kohara, M. Kanakubo, M. Shibayama, S. Ishiguro, and Y. Umebayashi, J. Chem. Phys. 135, 244502 (2011).
3. K. Fujii, Y. Soejima, Y. Kyoshoin, S. Fukuda, R. Kanzaki, Y. Umebayashi, T. Yamaguchi, S. Ishiguro, and T. Takamuku, J. Phys. Chem. B 112, 4329 (2008).
10. O. Russina, A. Triolo, L. Gontrani, R. Caminiti, D. Xiao, L. G. Hines Jr., R. A. Bartsch, E. L. Quitevis, N. V. Plechkova, and K. R. Seddon, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 21, 424121 (2009).
11. D. A. Turton, J. Hunger, A. Stoppa, G. Hefter, A. Thoman, M. Walther, R. Buchner, and K. Wynne, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 131, 11140 (2009).
12. D. A. Turton, T. Sonnleitner, A. Ortner, M. Walther, G. Hefter, K. R. Seddon, S. Stana, N. V. Plechkova, R. Buchner, and K. Wynne, Faraday Discuss. 154, 145 (2012).
16. O. Russina, M. Beiner, C. Pappas, M. Russina, V. Arrighi, T. Unruh, C. L. Mullan, C. Hardacre, and A. Triolo, J. Phys. Chem. B 113, 8469 (2009).
19. M. Kofu, M. Nagao, T. Ueki, Y. Kitazawa, Y. Nakamura, S. Sawamura, M. Watanabe, and O. Yamamuro, J. Phys. Chem. B 117, 2773 (2013).
22. T. Kamiyama, S. Hosokawa, A. Q. R. Baron, S. Tsutsui, K. Yoshida, W.-C. Pilgrim, Y. Kiyanagi, and T. Yamaguchi, J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 73, 1615 (2004).
24. S. Hosokawa, M. Inui, Y. Kajihara, K. Matsuda, T. Ichitsubo, W.-C. Pilgrim, H. Sinn, L. E. González, D. J. González, S. Tsutsui, and A. Q. R. Baron, Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 105502 (2009).
31. T. Yamaguchi, K. Mikawa, S. Koda, K. Fujii, H. Endo, M. Shibayama, H. Hamano, and Y. Umebayashi, J. Chem. Phys. 137, 104511 (2012).
32. Y. Umebayashi, T. Mitsugi, S. Fukuda, T. Fujimori, K. Fujii, R. Kanzaki, M. Takeuchi, and S. Ishiguro, J. Phys. Chem. B 111, 13028 (2007).
33. Y. Umebayashi, H. Hamano, S. Seki, B. Minofar, K. Fujii, K. Hayamizu, S. Tsuzuki, Y. Kameda, S. Kohara, and M. Watanabe, J. Phys. Chem. B 115, 12179 (2011).
34. K. Fujii, H. Doi, H. Hamano, X. Song, S. Tsuzuki, H. Hayamizu, S. Seki, and Y. Umebayashi, “Unusual Li+ ion solvation structure in bis(fluorosulfonyl)amide based ionic liquids,” J. Phys. Chem. B (unpublished).
Article metrics loading...
High-resolution inelastic X-ray scattering (IXS) measurements were performed for room-temperature ionic liquids (ILs) of 1-ethyl-3-methylimidazolium bis(trifluoromethanesulfonyl)amide and bis(fluorosulfonyl)amide, [C2mIm+][TFSA−] and [C2mIm+][FSA−], respectively, at ambient temperature. The observed spectra as a function of Q of 1.4–6 nm−1 can be ascribed to quasi-elastic and inelastic scatterings, so that they are well represented with the fitting by using the Lorentz and the damped harmonic oscillator model functions to yield the dynamic structure factors. It was found in the intermediate scattering function, F(Q, t) that both ILs show the relaxation at t < 10 ps. The IXS measurements were also made on [C2mIm+][TFSA−] and [C2mIm+][FSA−] solutions dissolving Li salt. It is suggested that the adding of Li salt to IL significantly prolongs the relaxation time.
Full text loading...
Most read this month