No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Communication: Certifying the potential energy landscape
1. D. J. Wales, Energy Landscapes (Cambridge University Press, 2004).
5. P. G. Mezey, Potential Energy Hypersurfaces (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1987).
8. D. Mehta, Ph.D. dissertation, Australasian Digital Theses Program, The University of Adelaide, 2009.
9. D. Mehta, A. Sternbeck, L. von Smekal, and A. G. Williams, PoS QCD-TNT09, 025 (2009).
17. Y.-H. He, D. Mehta, M. Niemerg, M. Rummel, and A. Valeanu, “Exploring the potential energy landscape over a large parameter-space” (unpublished).
18. A. J. Sommese and C. W. Wampler, The Numerical Solution of Systems of Polynomials Arising in Engineering and Science (World Scientific Publishing Company, 2005).
22. L. Blum, F. Cucker, M. Shub, and S. Smale, Complexity and Real Computation (Springer-Verlag, New York, 1998) (with a foreword by R. M. Karp).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month