No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
A maximum entropy thermodynamics of small systems
4. R. Garrett and C. Grisham, Biochemistry (Saunder's College Publishing, 1999).
5. C. Rao, A. Müller, and A. Cheetham, The Chemistry of Nanomaterials (Wiley-VCH, 2006), Vol. 1.
7. T. L. Hill, Thermodynamics of Small Systems (Dover Publications, Mineola, New York, 2002).
9. P. D. Dixit and D. Asthagiri, “The role of bulk protein in local models of ion-binding to proteins. Comparative study of KcsA, its semi-synthetic analog with a locked-in binding site, and Valinomycin,” Biophys. J. 100, 1542–1549 (2011).
10. P. Dixit and D. Asthagiri, “An elastic-network-based local molecular field analysis of zinc finger proteins,” J. Phys. Chem. B 115, 7374–7382 (2011).
13. K. Sharp and B. Honig, “Calculating total electrostatic energies with the nonlinear Poisson-Boltzmann equation,” J. Phys. Chem. 94, 7684–7692 (1990).
15. S. Pressé, K. Ghosh, J. Lee, and K. A. Dill, “The principles of maximum entropy and maximum caliber in statistical physics,” Rev. Mod. Phys. (to be published).
18. R. V. Chamberlin, J. V. Vermaas, and G. H. Wolf, “Beyond the Boltzmann factor for corrections to scaling in ferromagnetic materials and critical fluids,” Eur. Phys. J. B 71, 1–6 (2009).
20. J. Phillips, R. Braun, W. Wang, J. Gumbart, E. Tajkhorshid, E. Villa, C. Chipot, R. Skeel, L. Kale, and K. Schulten, “Scalable molecular dynamics with NAMD,” J. Comput. Chem. 26, 1781–1802 (2005).
21. J. Shore and R. Johnson, “Axiomatic derivation of the principle of maximum entropy and the principle of minimum cross-entropy,” IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory 26, 26–37 (1980).
24. W. Jorgensen, J. Chandrasekhar, J. D. Madura, R. W. Impey, and M. L. Klein, “Comparison of simple potential functions for simulating liquid water,” J. Chem. Phys. 79, 926–935 (1983).
25. E. Neria, S. Fischer, and M. Karplus, “Simulation of activation free energies in molecular systems,” J. Chem. Phys. 105, 1902–1921 (1996).
26. A. D. MacKerell Jr., D. Bashford, M. Bellott, R. L. Dunbrack Jr., J. D. Evanseck, M. J. Field, S. Fischer, J. Gao, H. Guo, S. Ha, and D. Joseph-McCarthy, “All-atom empirical potential for molecular modeling and dynamics studies of proteins,” J. Phys. Chem. B 102, 3586–3616 (1998).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month