No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Interpolation of multi-sheeted multi-dimensional potential-energy surfaces via a linear optimization procedure
2. J. Murrell, S. Carter, S. Farantos, P. Huxley, and A. Varandas, Molecular Potential Energy Functions (Wiley, 1984).
7. H. C. Longuet-Higgins, in Advances in Spectroscopy, edited by H. W. Thompson (Interscience, New York, 1961), Vol. 2, p. 429.
9. Conical Intersections: Electronic Structure, Dynamics & Spectroscopy, Advanced Series in Physical Chemistry, edited by W. Domcke, D. R. Yarkony, and H. Köppel (World Scientific, Singapore, 2004).
14. H. Weyl, The Classical Groups. Their Invariants and Representations (Princeton University Press, Princeton, 1946).
15. H. Derksen and G. Kemper, Computational Invariant Theory (Springer, Berlin, 2002).
19. G.-M. Greuel
, G. Pfister
, and H. Schönemann
, “SINGULAR 3.0.4 — A computer algebra system for polynomial computations
,” 2007, see http://www.singular.uni-kl.de
20. A. E. Heydtmann, “finvar.lib: A SINGULAR 3.0.4 library for computing invariant rings of finite groups,” 2008.
21. J. Stoer and R. Bulirsch, Introduction to Numerical Analysis, 3rd ed. (Springer, 2002).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month