No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Functional derivatives of meta-generalized gradient approximation (meta-GGA) type exchange-correlation density functionals
1. D. Sholl and J. A. Steckel, Density Functional Theory: A Practical Introduction (Wiley-Interscience, 2009).
2. A Primer in Density Functional Theory, edited by C. Folias, F. Noguiera, and M. Marques (Springer, 2003).
3. R. G. Parr and W. Yang, Density Functional Theory of Atoms and Molecules (Oxford University Press, New York, 1989).
4. Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory, edited by M. Marques (Springer, 2006).
5. P. Elliot, F. Furche, and K. Burke, in Reviews in Computational Chemistry, edited by K. B. Lipkowits and T. R. Cundari (Wiley, Hoboken, NJ, 2009), pp. 91–165.
7. M. Levy, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 76, 6062 (1979);
7.M. Levy and J. P. Perdew, “The constrained search formalism for density functional theory,” in Density Functional Methods in Physics, edited by R. M. Dreizler and J. da Providencia (Plenum, New York, 1985).
9. Y. A. Wang and E. Carter, Theoretical Methods in Condensed Phase Chemistry, edited by S. D. Schwartz (Kluwer, Dordrecht, 2000), Chap. 5, pp. 117–184.
10. E. Fermi, Z. Phys. 48, 73 (1928);
10.these articles are reproduced in N. H. March, Self Consistent Fields in Atoms (Plenum, Oxford, 1975).
13. J. P. Perdew and K. Schmidt, Density Functional Theory and Its Application to Materials, edited by V. Van Doren et al. (American Institute of Physics, Melville, NY, 2001), Vol. CP577;
18. A. R. Williams and U. von Barth, “Applications of density functional theory to atoms, molecules, and solids,” in Theory of the Inhomogeneous Electron Gas, edited by S. Lundqvist and N. H. March (Plenum, New York, 1983).
21. J. P. Perdew, in Electronic Structure of Solids ‘91, edited by P. Ziesche and H. Eschrig (Akademie Verlay, Berlin, 1991).
44. P. Hao, J. Sun, B. Xiao, A. Ruzsinszky, G. I. Csonka, J. Tao, S. Glindmeyer, and J. P. Perdew, J. Chem. Theory Comput. 9, 355 (2013).
51. A. Savin, in Recent Advances in Density Functional Methods, Part I, edited by D. P. Chong (World Scientific, Singapore, 1995), pp. 129–153;
66. M. S. Gordon and M. W. Schmidt, “Advances in electronic structure theory: GAMESS a decade later,” in Theory and Applications of Computational Chemistry, the first 40 years, edited by C. E. Dykstra, G. Frenking, K. S. Lim, and G. E. Scuseria (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2005).
67. M. W. Schmidt, K. K. Baldridge, J. A. Boatz, S. T. Elbert, M. S. Gordon, J. H. Jensen, S. Koseki, N. Matsunaga, K. A. Nguyen, S. Su, T. L. Windus, M. Dupuis, and J. A. Montgomery, J. Comput. Chem. 14, 1347 (1993).
71. E. H. Lieb, “Density functionals for Coulomb systems,” in Physics as Natural Philosophy, Essays in Honor of Laszlo Tisza on his 75th Birthday, edited by M. Feshbach and A. Shimony (MIT Press, Cambridge, 1982);
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month