No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Communication: Biexciton generation rates in CdSe nanorods are length independent
6. R. J. Ellingson, M. C. Beard, J. C. Johnson, P. R. Yu, O. I. Micic, A. J. Nozik, A. Shabaev, and A. L. Efros, Nano Lett. 5, 865 (2005).
10. J. E. Murphy, M. C. Beard, A. G. Norman, S. P. Ahrenkiel, J. C. Johnson, P. R. Yu, O. I. Micic, R. J. Ellingson, and A. J. Nozik, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 128, 3241 (2006).
13. M. C. Beard, K. P. Knutsen, P. R. Yu, J. M. Luther, Q. Song, W. K. Metzger, R. J. Ellingson, and A. J. Nozik, Nano Lett. 7, 2506 (2007).
16. J. T. Stewart, L. A. Padilha, M. M. Qazilbash, J. M. Pietryga, A. G. Midgett, J. M. Luther, M. C. Beard, A. J. Nozik, and V. I. Klimov, Nano Lett. 12, 622 (2012).
27. A. Striolo, J. Ward, J. M. Prausnitz, W. J. Parak, D. Zanchet, D. Gerion, D. Milliron, and A. P. Alivisatos, J. Phys. Chem. B 106, 5500 (2002).
32. P. D. Cunningham, J. E. Boercker, E. E. Foos, M. P. Lumb, A. R. Smith, J. G. Tischler, and J. S. Melinger, Nano Lett. 11, 3476 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
We study how shape affects multiexciton generation rates in a semiconducting nanocrystal by considering CdSe nanorods with varying diameters and aspect ratios. The calculations employ an atomistic semiempirical pseudopotential model combined with an efficacious stochastic approach applied to systems containing up to 20 000 atoms. The effect of nanorod diameter and aspect ratio on multiexciton generation rates is analyzed in terms of the scaling of the density of trion states and the scaling of the Coulomb couplings. Both show distinct scaling from spherical nanocrystals leading to a surprising result where the multiexciton generation rates are roughly independent of the nanorod length.
Full text loading...
Most read this month