No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Communication: One-photon phase control of cis-trans
isomerization in retinal
1. M. Shapiro and P. Brumer, Quantum Control of Molecular Processes, 2nd ed. (Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2012).
2.See discussion sections in Discuss. Faraday Soc. 153 (2011).
11. L. Pachon and P. Brumer, “Coherent one-photon phase control in closed and open quantum systems: A master equation approach,” Discuss. Faraday Soc. (in press).
22. Multidimensional Quantum Dynamics, edited by H.-D. Meyer, F. Gatti, and G. A. Worth (Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2009).
23. H. Naundorf, Ph.D. dissertation, Freie Universität, Berlin, Germany, 2002.
25. K. Blum, Density Matrix Theory and Applications (Plenum, New York, 1981).
26. H.-P. Breuer and F. Petruccione, The Theory of Open Quantum Systems (Oxford University Press, Oxford, NY, 2002).
Article metrics loading...
We computationally demonstrate the one-photon phase control of retinal isomerization under conditions of low laser intensity. The calculations, utilizing the multiconfigurational time dependent Hartree method, include coupling between the two modes that are active in isomerization and the background molecular vibrational environment. Noting previously unsuccessful computations highlights the significance of this result.
Full text loading...
Most read this month