No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Exploring surface photoreaction dynamics using pixel imaging mass spectrometry (PImMS)
3. M. N. R. Ashfold, N. H. Nahler, A. J. Orr-Ewing, O. P. J. Vieuxmaire, R. L. Toomes, T. N. Kitsopoulos, I. A. Garcia, D. A. Chestakov, S. M. Wu, and D. H. Parker, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 8(1), 26–53 (2006).
15. A. Nomerotski, M. Brouard, E. Campbell, A. Clark, J. Crooks, J. Fopma, J. J. John, A. J. Johnsen, C. Slater, R. Turchetta, C. Vallance, E. Wilman, and W. H. Yuen, J. Instrum. 5, C07007 (2010).
16. J. J. John, M. Brouard, A. Clark, J. Crooks, E. Halford, L. Hill, J. W. L. Lee, A. Nomerotski, R. Pisarczyk, I. Sedgwick, C. S. Slater, R. Turchetta, C. Vallance, E. Wilman, B. Winter, and W. H. Yuen, J. Instrum. 7, C08001 (2012).
17. M. Brouard, E. K. Campbell, A. J. Johnsen, C. Vallance, W. H. Yuen, and A. Nomerotski, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 79(12), 123115–123118 (2008).
18. I. Sedgwick, A. Clark, J. Crooks, R. Turchetta, L. Hill, J. J. John, A. Nomerotski, R. Pisarczyk, M. Brouard, S. H. Gardiner, E. Halford, J. Lee, M. L. Lipciuc, C. Slater, C. Vallance, E. S. Wilman, B. Winter, and W. H. Yuen, “PImMS: A self-triggered, 25ns resolution monolithic CMOS sensor for Time-of-Flight and Imaging Mass Spectrometry,” New Circuits and Systems Conference (NEWCAS), 2012 IEEE 10th International, 497–500 (2012).
19. A. T. Clark, J. P. Crooks, I. Sedgwick, R. Turchetta, J. W. L. Lee, J. J. John, E. S. Wilman, L. Hill, E. Halford, C. S. Slater, B. Winter, W. H. Yuen, S. H. Gardiner, M. L. Lipciuc, M. Brouard, A. Nomerotski, and C. Vallance, J. Phys. Chem. A 116(45), 10897–10903 (2012).
20. M. Brouard, E. Halford, A. Lauer, C. S. Slater, B. Winter, W. H. Yuen, J. J. John, L. Hill, A. Nomerotski, A. Clark, J. Crooks, I. Sedgwick, R. Turchetta, J. W. L. Lee, C. Vallance, and E. Wilman, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 83(11), 114101 (2012).
26. L. Fleck, B. Niu, R. J. Beuhler, and M. G. White, in Laser Techniques for Surface Science II, edited by J. M. Hicks, W. Ho, and H.-L. Dai, Proc. SPIE 2547, 298–309 (1995).
28. M. Li, W. Hebenstreit, U. Diebold, A. M. Tyryshkin, M. K. Bowman, G. G. Dunham, and M. A. Henderson, J. Phys. Chem. B 104(20), 4944–4950 (2000).
Article metrics loading...
A new technique for studying surface photochemistry has been developed using an ion imaging time-of-flight mass spectrometer in conjunction with a fast camera capable of multimass imaging. This technique, called pixel imaging mass spectrometry (PImMS), has been applied to the study of butanone photooxidation on TiO2(110). In agreement with previous studies of this system, it was observed that the main photooxidation pathway for butanone involves ejection of an ethyl radical into vacuum which, as confirmed by our imaging experiment, undergoes fragmentation after ionization in the mass spectrometer. This proof-of-principle experiment illustrates the usefulness and applicability of PImMS technology to problems of interest within the surface science community.
Full text loading...
Most read this month