No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Communication: Evidence of structural phase transitions in silicalite-1 by infrared spectroscopy
4. V. Bernardet, Ph.D. thesis, Université de Bourgogne, 2005.
14. F. Bouvier, Ph.D. thesis, Université de Bourgogne, 1998.
35. A. K. Tripathi, A. Sahasrabudhe, S. Mitra, R. Mukhopadhyay, N. M. Gupta, and V. B. Kartha, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 3, 4449 (2001).
39. J. L. Guth, H. Kessler, and R. Wey, in New Developments in Zeolite Science and Technology, edited by Y. Murakami, A. Iijima, and J. W. Ward (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1986).
40. A. Ballandras, Ph.D. thesis, Université de Bourgogne, 2011.
42. V. Francois, Ph.D. thesis, Université de Bourgogne, 2001.
Article metrics loading...
The adsorption of trichloroethylene, perchloroethylene, and p-xylene on a MFI (Mobile-FIve) zeolite is studied using in situ FTIR spectroscopy at 298 K. Spectra of self-supported zeolites in contact with increasing pressures of pure gas were recorded at equilibrium in the mid-infrared domain. Analysis of the evolution of the shape and location of vibrational bands of the zeolite as a function of the amount adsorbed allowed the observation of structural modifications of the adsorbent for the first time by infrared spectroscopy.
Full text loading...
Most read this month