No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Competition between photodetachment and autodetachment of the state of the green fluorescent protein chromophore anion
7. A. M. Bogdanov, A. S. Mishin, I. V. Yampolsky, V. V. Belousov, D. M. Chudakov, F. V. Subach, V. V. Verkhusha, S. Lukyanov, and K. A. Lukyanov, Nat. Chem. Biol. 5, 459 (2009).
18. C. R. S. Mooney, M. E. Sanz, A. R. McKay, R. J. Fitzmaurice, A. E. Aliev, S. Caddick, and H. H. Fielding, J. Phys. Chem. A 116, 7943 (2012).
23. M. J. Frisch, G. W. Trucks, H. B. Schlegel et al., Gaussian 09 Revision D.01, Gaussian Inc., Wallingford, CT, 2009.
29. J. Linderberg and Y. Öhrn, Propagators in Quantum Chemistry (John Wiley and Sons, Hoboken, NJ, 2004), p. 79.
40. A. V. Bochenkova, B. Klærke, D. B. Rahbek, J. Rajput, Y. Toker, and L. H. Andersen, “UV excited-state photoresponse of biochromophore negative ions” (unpublished).
41. A. V. Bochenkova, private communication (2014).
Article metrics loading...
Using a combination of photoelectron spectroscopy measurements and quantum chemistry calculations, we have identified competing electron emission processes that contribute to the 350–315 nm photoelectron spectra of the deprotonated green fluorescent protein chromophore anion, p-hydroxybenzylidene-2,3-dimethylimidazolinone. As well as direct electron detachment from S0, we observe resonant excitation of the 21ππ* state of the anion followed by autodetachment. The experimental photoelectron spectra are found to be significantly broader than photoelectron spectrum calculated using the Franck-Condon method and we attribute this to rapid (∼10 fs) vibrational decoherence, or intramolecular vibrational energy redistribution, within the neutral radical.
Full text loading...
Most read this month