No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Communication: Vacuum ultraviolet photoabsorption of interstellar icy thiols
7. A. C. A. Boogert, K. M. Pontoppidan, C. Knez, F. Lahuis, J. Kessler-Silacci, E. F. v. Dishoeck, G. A. Blake, J.-C. Augereau, S. E. Bisschop, S. Bottinelli, T. Y. Brooke, J. Brown, A. Crapsi, N. J. Evans II, H. J. Fraser, V. Geers, T. L. Huard, J. K. Jørgensen, K. I. Öberg, L. E. Allen, P. M. Harvey, D. W. Koerner, L. G. Mundy, D. L. Padgett, A. I. Sargent, and K. R. Stapelfeldt, Astrophys. J. 678, 985 (2008).
8. A. C. A. Boogert, K. M. Pontoppidan, F. Lahuis, J. K. Jørgensen, J.-C. Augereau, G. A. Blake, T. Y. Brooke, J. Brown, C. P. Dullemond, J. Neal, I. Evans, V. Geers, M. R. Hogerheijde, J. Kessler-Silacci, C. Knez, P. Morris, A. Noriega-Crespo, F. L. Schöier, E. F. v. Dishoeck, L. E. Allen, P. M. Harvey, D. W. Koerner, L. G. Mundy, P. C. Myers, D. L. Padgett, A. I. Sargent, and K. R. Stapelfeldt, Astrophys. J. Suppl. Ser. 154, 359 (2004).
10. N. J. Mason, A. Dawes, P. D. Holtom, R. J. Mukerji, M. P. Davis, B. Sivaraman, R. I. Kaiser, S. V. Hoffmann, and D. A. Shaw, Faraday Discuss. 133, 311 (2006).
11. B. Sivaraman, B. G. Nair, J.-I. Lo, S. Kundu, D. Davis, V. Prabhudesai, B. N. R. Sekhar, N. J. Mason, B.-M. Cheng, and E. Krishnakumar, Astrophys. J. 778, 157 (2013).
19. B. Zuckerman, B. E. Turner, D. R. Johnson, F. O. Clark, F. J. Lovas, N. Fourikis, P. Palmer, M. Morris, A. E. Lilley, J. A. Ball, C. A. Gottlieb, M. M. Litvak, and H. Penfield, Astrophys. J. 196, L99 (1975).
Article metrics loading...
Following the recent identification of ethanethiol in the interstellar medium
(ISM) we have carried out Vacuum UltraViolet (VUV)
spectroscopy studies of ethanethiol (CH3CH2SH) from 10 K until sublimation in an ultrahigh vacuum chamber simulating astrochemical conditions. These results are compared with those of methanethiol (CH3SH), the lower order thiol also reported to be present in the ISM.
spectra recorded at higher temperature reveal conformational changes in the ice and phase transitions whilst evidence for dimer production is also presented.
Full text loading...
Most read this month