No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Nitrogen K-edge X-ray absorption near edge structure (XANES) spectra of purine-containing nucleotides in aqueous solution
3. W. A. Bernhard and D. M. Close, in Charged Particle and Photon Interaction with Matter, edited by A. Mozunder and Y. Hatano (CRC Press, New York, 2003).
5. A. Yokoya, K. Fujii, N. Shikazono, and M. Ukai, in Charged Particle and Photon Interaction with Matter, edited by Y. Hatano, Y. Katsumura, and A. Mozumder (CRC Press, New York, 2010).
7. J. Stöhr, NEXAFS Spectroscopy (Springer, Berlin, 1992).
11. K. Hermann, L. G. M. Pettersson, M. E. Casida, C. Daul, A. Goursot, A. Koester, E. Proynov, A. St-Amant, and D. R. Salahub, Contributing authors: V. Carravetta, H. Duarte, C. Friedrich, N. Godbout, J. Guan, C. Jamorski, M. Leboeuf, M. Leetmaa, M. Nyberg, S. Patchkovskii, L. Pedocchi, F. Sim, L. Triguero, and A. Vela, StoBe-deMon version 3.1, 2011.
17. C. Kolczewski, R. Püttner, O. Plashkevych, H. Ågren, V. Staemmler, M. Martins, G. Snell, A. S. Schlachter, M. Sant’Anna, G. Kaindl, and L. G. M. Pettersson, J. Chem. Phys. 115, 6426 (2001).
18. W. Kutzelnigg, U. Fleischer, and M. Schindler, NMR-Basic Priniciples and Progress (Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg, 1990).
20. O. Plekan, V. Feyer, R. Richter, M. Coreno, M. de Simone, K. C. Prince, A. B. Trofimov, E. V. Gromov, I. L. Zaytseva, and J. Schirmer, Chem. Phys. 347, 360 (2008).
23. O. Plekan, V. Feyer, R. Richter, M. Coreno, G. Vall-llosera, K. C. Prince, A. B. Trofimov, I. L. Zaytseva, T. E. Moskovskaya, E. V. Gromov, and J. Schirmer, J. Phys. Chem. A 113, 9376 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
The N K-edge X-ray absorption near edge structure (XANES) spectra of the purine-containing nucleotide, guanosine 5′-monophosphate (GMP), in aqueous solution are measured under various pH conditions. The spectra show characteristic peaks, which originate from resonant excitations of N 1s electrons to π* orbitals inside the guanine moiety of GMP. The relative intensities of these peaks depend on the pH values of the solution. The pH dependence is explained by the core-level shift of N atoms at specific sites caused by protonation and deprotonation. The experimental spectra are compared with theoretical spectra calculated by using density functional theory for GMP and the other purine-containing nucleotides, adenosine 5′-monophosphate, and adenosine 5′-triphosphate. The N K-edge XANES spectra for all of these nucleotides are classified by the numbers of N atoms with particular chemical bonding characteristics in the purine moiety.
Full text loading...
Most read this month