No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Erratum: “Core hole screening and decay rates of double core ionized first row hydrides” [J. Chem. Phys.138, 164304 (2013)]
1. L. Inhester, G. Groenhof, and H. Grubmüller, “Core hole screening and decay rates of double core ionizes first row hydrides,” J. Chem. Phys. 138, 164304 (2013).
2. P. Kolorenč and V. Averbukh, “K-shell Auger lifetime variation in doubly ionized Ne and first row hydrides,” J. Chem. Phys. 135, 134314 (2011).
4. T. X. Carroll, N. Berrah, J. Bozek, J. Hahne, E. Kukk, L. J. Sæthre, and T. D. Thomas, “Carbon 1s photoelectron spectrum of methane: Vibrational excitation and core-hole lifetime,” Phys. Rev. A 59, 3386 (1999).
5. H. M. Köppe, B. S. Itchkawitz, A. L. D. Kilcoyne, J. Feldhaus, B. Kempgens, A. Kivimäki, M. Neeb, and A. M. Bradshaw, “High-resolution c 1 s photoelectron spectra of methane,” Phys. Rev. A 53, 4120 (1996).
6. R. Sankari, M. Ehara, H. Nakatsuji, Y. Senba, K. Hosokawa, H. Yoshida, A. D. Fanis, Y. Tamenori, S. Aksela, and K. Ueda, “Vibrationally resolved O 1s photoelectron spectrum of water,” Chem. Phys. Lett. 380, 647 (2003).
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month