JCP: BioChemical Physics highlights articles from The Journal of Chemical Physics that directly deal with, or have important implications for, biologically related systems. Relevant articles will appear both in that journal and in JCP: BioChemical Physics.
- AIP Publishing
- AVS: Science & Technology of Materials, Interfaces, and Processing
- Acoustical Society of America
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine
- American Association of Physics Teachers
- American Crystallographic Association, Inc.
- Chinese Physical Society
- Chinese Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Laser Institute of America
- The Society of Rheology
- My cart
Recommend to library
JCP: BioChemical Physics — Recommend this title to your library
Your recommendation has been sent to your librarian.
- Subscribe to email alerts
- Subscribe to RSS
- Free Content
- Open Access Content
- Subscribed Content
- Free Trial Content