No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
The automorphism group of separable states in quantum information theory
3. Bengtsson, I. and Życzkowski, K. , Geometry of Quantum States (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2006).
, “Closed formula for the relative entropy of entanglement in all dimensions
,” (submitted); e-print arXiv:1007.4544
5. Gurvits, L. , “Classical deterministic complexity of Edmonds problem and quantum entanglement, in Proceedings of the 35th ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, June 9–11, 2003, San Diego, CA, USA (ACM Press, New York, 2003).
6. Horodecki, R. , Horodecki, P. , Horodecki, M. , and Horodecki, K. , “Quantum entanglement,” Rev. Mod. Phys. 81, 865 (2009).
8. Hulpke, F. , Poulsen, U. V. , Sanpera, A. , Sen(De), A. , Sen, U. , and Lewenstein, M. , “Unitary as preservation of entropy and entanglement in quantum systems,” Found. Phys. 36 477 (2006).
, “Characterizing operations preserving separability measures via linear preserver problems
,” e-print arXiv:1010.1432
12. Plenio, M. B. and Virmani, S. , “An introduction to entanglement measures,” Quantum Inf. Comput. 7, 1 (2007).
13. Puchala, Z. , Gawron, P. , Miszczak, J. A. , Skowronek, Ł. , Choi, M. D. , and Życzkowski, K. , “Product numerical range in a space with tensor product structure,” Linear Algebra Appl. 434, 327 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
We show that the linear group of automorphism of Hermitian matrices which preserves the set of separable states is generated by natural automorphisms: change of an orthonormal basis in each tensor factor, partial transpose in each tensor factor, and interchanging two tensor factors of the same dimension. We apply our results to the preservers of the product numerical range.
Full text loading...
Most read this month