No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Levi-Civita cylinders with fractional angular deficit
1. T. Levi-Civita, Rend. Acc. Liniei 27, 183 (1917).
17. J. Bicak, T. Ledvinka, B. G. Schmidt, and M. Zofka, Class. Quantum Grav. 21, 1583 (2004).
19. K. B. Oldham and J. Spanier, The Fractional Calculus (Academic, New York, 1974).
20. K. S. Miller and B. Ross, An Introduction to the Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations (Wiley, New York, 1993), p. 23.
21. F. Mainardi, Fractals and Fractional Calculus in Continuum Mechanics, edited by A. Carpinteri and F. Mainardi (Springer, New York, 1997).
22. I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations (Academic, New York, 1999).
23. P. L. Butzer and U. Westphal, Applications of Fractional Calculus in Physics, edited by R. Hilfer (World Scientific, Singapore, 2000).
25. E. Scalas, R. Gorenflo, F. Mainardi, and M. Raberto, in International Workshop on Scaling and Disordered Systems, Paris, France, 13–14 April 2000, Scaling and Disordered Systems, edited by F. Family et al. (World Scientific, 2002), pp. 281–289;
29. E. Poisson, A Relativist's Toolkit (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England, 2004).
30. P. R. Holvorcem and P. R. Letelier, in “Gravitation: the Spacetime Structure, SILARGVIII,” Proceedings of the 8th Latin American Symposium on Relativity and Gravitation (World Scientific, Singapore, 1994), p. 315.
37. S. G. Samko, A. A. Kilbas, O. I. Marichev, Fractional Integrals and Derivatives: Theory and Applications (Gordon and Breach, New York, 1993).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month