No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The gap equation for spin-polarized fermions
1. Bach, V. , Fröhlich, J. , and Jonsson, L. , “Bogolubov-Hartree-Fock mean field theory for neutron stars and other systems with attractive interactions,” J. Math. Phys. 50, 102102 (2009).
4. Birman, M. S. and Yafaev, D. R. , “Spectral properties of the scattering matrix,” St. Petersburg Math. J. 4, 1055–1079 (1993).
7. Chen, Q. , Stajic, J. , Tan, S. , and Levin, K. , “BCS–BEC crossover: From high temperature superconductors to ultracold superfluids,” Phys. Rep. 412, 1–88 (2005).
8. Frank, R. L. , Hainzl, C. , Naboko, S. , and Seiringer, R. , “The critical temperature for the BCS equation at weak coupling,” J. Geom. Anal. 17, 559–567 (2007).
9. Hainzl, C. , Hamza, E. , Seiringer, R. , and Solovej, J. P. , “The BCS functional for general pair interactions,” Commun. Math. Phys. 281, 349–367 (2008).
12. Hainzl, C. and Seiringer, R. , “Spectral properties of the BCS gap equation of superfluidity,” in Mathematical Results in Quantum Mechanics, proceedings of QMath10, Moeciu, Romania, September 10–15, 2007 (World Scientific, Singapore, 2009).
13. Hainzl, C. and Seiringer, R. , “A linear criterion for solutions of non-linear equations, with application to the BCS gap equation,” in Spectral and Scattering Theory for Quantum Magnetic Systems, P. Briet et al., eds., CIRM, Marseilles, July 7–11, 2008 (American Mathematics Society, New York, 2009).
14. Hainzl, C. and Seiringer, R. , “Asymptotic behavior of eigenvalues for Schrödinger type operators with degenerate kinetic energy,” Math. Nachr. 283, 489–499 (2010).
15. Laptev, A. , Safronov, O. , and Weidl, T. , “Bound state asymptotics for elliptic operators with strongly degenerate symbols,” in Nonlinear Problems in Mathematical Physics and Related Topics I, pp. 233–246, Int. Math. Ser. (N.Y.) (Kluwer/Plenum, New York, 2002).
16. Leggett, A. J. , “Diatomic Molecules and Cooper Pairs,” in Modern trends in the theory of condensed matter, edited by A. Pekalski, R. Przystawa (Springer, New York, 1980).
17. Parish, M. M. , Marchetti, F. M. , Lamacraft, A. , and Simons, B. D. , “Finite temperature phase diagram of a polarized Fermi condensate,” Nat. Phys. 3, 124 (2007).
19. Zwierlein, M. W. , Schunck, C. H. , Schirotzek, A. , and Ketterle, W. , “Fermionic Superfluidity with Imbalanced Spin Populations,” Science 311, 492–496 (2006).
20. Zwierlein, M. W. , Schunck, C. H. , Schirotzek, A. , and Ketterle, W. , “Direct observation of the superfluid phase transition in ultracold Fermi gases,” Nature (London) 442, 54–58 (2006).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month