No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Spectral and topological properties of a family of generalised Thue-Morse sequences
2. Allouche, J.-P. and Shallit, J. , Automatic Sequences: Theory, Applications, Generalizations (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England, 2003).
3. Anderson, J. E. and Putnam, I. F. , “Topological invariants for substitution tilings and their associated C*-algebras,” Ergodic Theory Dyn. Syst. 18, 509–537 (1998).
9. Baake, M. and Grimm, U. , “Squirals and beyond: Substitution tilings with singular continuous spectrum” (unpublished).
12. Baake, M. and Lenz, D. , “Dynamical systems on translation bounded measures: Pure point dynamical and diffraction spectra,” Ergodic Theory Dyn. Syst. 24, 1867–1893 (2004);
14. Directions in Mathematical Quasicrystals, CRM Monograph Series Vol. 13, edited by Baake, M. and Moody, R. V. (American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 2000).
, “Asymptotic structure in substitution tiling spaces
,” preprint; e-print arXiv:1101.4902
, “Quotient cohomology for tiling spaces
,” N. Y. J. Math.
; e-print arXiv:1101.3369
19. Bauer, H. , Measure and Integration Theory (de Gruyter, Berlin, 2001).
20. Bellissard, J. , Herrmann, D. J. L. , and Zarrouati, M. , “Hulls of aperiodic solids and gap labeling theorems,” in Ref. 14, pp. 207–258.
21. Berg, C. and Forst, G. , Potential Theory on Locally Compact Abelian Groups (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1975).
22. Cowley, J. M. , Diffraction Physics, 3rd ed. (North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1995).
23. Damanik, D. , “Gordon-type arguments in the spectral theory of one-dimensional quasicrystals,” in Ref. 14, pp. 277–305.
24. Dekking, F. M. , “The spectrum of dynamical systems arising from substitutions of constant length,” Z. Wahrscheinlichkeitstheor. Verwandte Geb. 41, 221–239 (1978).
27. Frank, N. P. , “Spectral theory of bijective substitution sequences,” MFO Reports 6, 752–756 (2009).
29. Gähler, F. and Maloney, G. R. , “Cohomology of one-dimensional mixed substitution tiling spaces,” preprint;
32. Kakutani, S. , “Strictly ergodic symbolic dynamical systems,” in Proceedings of 6th Berkeley Symposium on Math. Statistics and Probability, edited by L. M. LeCam, J. Neyman, and E. L. Scott (University of California Press, Berkeley, 1972), pp. 319–326.
33. Katznelson, Y. , An Introduction to Harmonic Analysis, 3rd ed. (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2004).
38. Lee, J.-Y. , Moody, R. V. , and Solomyak, B. , “Consequences of pure point diffraction spectra for multiset substitution systems,” Discrete Comput. Geom. 29, 525–560 (2003);
40. Mahler, K. , “The spectrum of an array and its application to the study of the translation properties of a simple class of arithmetical functions. Part II: On the translation properties of a simple class of arithmetical functions,” J. Math. Massachusetts 6, 158–163 (1927).
41. Moody, R. V. , “Meyer sets and their duals,” in The Mathematics of Long-Range Aperiodic Order, NATO ASI Series C 489, edited by Moody R. V. (Kluwer, Dordrecht, 1997), pp. 403–441.
42. Moody, R. V. , “Model sets: A Survey,” in From Quasicrystals to More Complex Systems, edited by Axel F. , Dénoyer, F. , and Gazeau, J. P. (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, and Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2000), pp. 145–166;
43. Nadkarni, M. G. , Basic Ergodic Theory, 2nd ed. (Birkhäuser, Basel, 1995).
44. Pinsky, M. A. , Introduction to Fourier Analysis and Wavelets (Brooks/Cole, Pacific Grove, CA, 2002).
45. Queffélec, M. , Substitution Dynamical Systems–Spectral Analysis, LNM 1294, 2nd ed. (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2010).
46. Reed, M. and Simon, B. , Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics. I. Functional Analysis, 2nd ed. (Academic, San Diego, CA, 1980).
47. Rudin, W. , Fourier Analysis on Groups (Wiley, New York, 1990).
48. Ruelle, D. , Dynamical Zeta Functions for Piecewise Monotone Maps of the Interval, CRM Monograph Series, Vol. 4 (American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 1994).
49. Sadun, L. , Topology of Tiling Spaces (American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 2008).
50. Schlottmann, M. , “Generalised model sets and dynamical systems,” in Ref. 14, pp. 143–159.
52. Walters, P. , An Introduction to Ergodic Theory (Springer, New York, 2000).
53. Wiener, N. , “The spectrum of an array and its application to the study of the translation properties of a simple class of arithmetical functions. Part I: The spectrum of an array,” J. Math. Massachusetts 6, 145–157 (1927).
56. Zygmund, A. , Trigonometric Series, 3rd ed. (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England, 2002).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month