No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Towards a state minimizing the output entropy of a tensor product of random quantum channels
1. Belinschi, S. , Collins, B. , and Nechita, I. “Laws of large numbers for eigenvectors and eigenvalues associated to random subspaces in a tensor product,” Invent. Math., Online First (to be published);
2. Collins, B. ,“Moments and cumulants of polynomial random variables on unitary groups, the Itzykson-Zuber integral and free probability,” Int. Math. Res. Notices 17, 953–982 (2003).
4. Collins, B. and Nechita, I. , “Random quantum channels II: Entanglement of random subspaces, Rényi entropy estimates and additivity problems,” Adv. Math. 226, 11811201 (2011).
5. Collins, B. and Nechita, I. , “Gaussianization and eigenvalue statistics for random quantum channels (III),” Ann. Appl. Probab. 21(3), 1136–1179 (2011).
6. Collins, B. and Nechita, I. , “Eigenvalue and entropy statistics for products of conjugate random quantum channels,” Entropy 12(6), 1612–1631 (2010).
, and Ruskai
, M. B.
, “Properties of conjugate channels with applications to additivity and multiplicativity
,” Markov Process and Related Fields 13
17. Nica, A. and Speicher, R. , Lectures on the Combinatorics of Free Probability, London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series Vol. 335 (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2006).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month