No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
A second degree Newton method in inverse scattering problem for a crack
1. Bürger, J. , Die numerische Behandlung von Integralgleichungen erster Art bei Dirichletschen Randwertproblemen zur Helmholtzgleichung (Diplomarbeit, Göttingen, 1994).
2. Colton, D. and Kress, R. , Integral Equation Methods in Scattering Theory (Wiley-Interscience, New York, 1983).
3. Colton, D. and Kress, R. , Inverse Acoustic and Electromagnetic Scattering Theory, 2nd ed. (Springer, Berlin, 1998).
5. Henrici, P. , Applied and Computational Complex Analysis (Wiley-Interscience, New York, 1986), Vol. 3.
6. Hettlich, F. , “An iterative method for the inverse scattering problem from sound-hard obstacles,” ZAMM 76 S2, 165–168 (1996).
7. Hettlich, F. and Rundell, W. , “A second degree method for nonlinear inverse problem,” SIAM (Soc. Ind. Appl. Math.) J. Numer. Anal. 37, 587–620 (2000).
8. Ivanyshyn, O. and Kress, R. , “Nonlinear integral equations in inverse obstacle scattering,” in Proceedings of the 7th International Workshop on Mathematical Methods in Scattering Theory and Biomedical Engineering, Nymphaio, Greece, 2005.
9. Ivanyshyn, O. and Kress, R. , “Nonlinear integral equations for solving inverse boundary value problems for inclusions and cracks,” J. Integral Equ. Appl. 18, 13–38 (2006).
13. Kress, R. , Linear Integral Equations, 2nd ed. (Springer, Berlin, 1999).
16. Kress, R. , Tezel, N. , and Yaman, F. , “A second order Newton method for sound soft inverse obstacle scattering,” J. Inv. Ill-Posed Problems 17, 173–185 (2009).
19. Morozov, V. A. , “On the solution of functional equations by the method of regularization,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 167, 510–512 (Russian), translated as Sov. Math. Dokl. 7, 414–417 (1966).
20. Morozov, V. A. , “Choice of parameter in solving functional equations by the method of regularization,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 175, 1225–1228 (1967) (Russian), translated as Sov. Math. Dokl. 8, 1000–1003 (1967).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month