No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Invariant boundary value problems for a fourth-order dynamic Euler-Bernoulli beam equation
1. A. E. H. Love, A Treatise on the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity, 4th ed. (Dover, New York, 1944).
2. R. Ballarini, The Da Vinci-Euler-Bernoulli Beam Theory, Mechanical Engineering Magazine Online, see http://www.memagazine.org/contents/current/webonly/webex418.html, April 18, 2003.
3. H. P. W. Gotlieb, “Isospectral Euler-Bernoulli beam with continuous density and rigidity functions,” Proc. R. Soc. London, Ser. A 413, 235–250 (1987).http://dx.doi.org/10.1098/rspa.1987.0113
4. C. Wafo Soh, “Euler-Bernoulli beams from a symmetry standpoint-characterization of equivalent equations,” J. Math. Anal. Appl. 345, 387–395 (2008).http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2008.04.023
5. E. Özkaya and M. Pakdemirli, “Group-theoretic approach to axially accelerating beam problem,” Acta Mech. 155, 111–123 (2002).http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/BF01170843
6. S. M. Han, H. Benaroya, and T. Wei, “Dynamics of transversely vibrating beams using four engineering theories,” J. Sound Vib. 225(5), 935–988 (1999).http://dx.doi.org/10.1006/jsvi.1999.2257
7. A. H. Bokhari, F. M. Mahomed, and F. D. Zaman, “Symmetries and integrability of a fourth-order Euler-Bernoulli beam equation,” J. Math. Phys. 51, 053517 (2010).http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.3377045
Click to view
Asymptotic behavior of a clamped beam.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...