No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
On the completely integrable case of the Rössler system
1. V. I. Arnold, “On the conditions of the nonlinear stability of flat stationary curvilinear flows of the ideal fluid,” Doklady 162(5), 975–978 (1965).
3. R. H. Cushman and L. Bates, Global Aspects of Classical Integrable Systems (Birkhauser, Basel, 1977).
7. J. E. Marsden, Lectures on mechanics, London Mathematical Society Lecture Notes Series Vol. 174 (Cambridge University Press, 1992).
8. J. E. Marsden and T. S. Ratiu, Introduction to Mechanics and Symmetry, 2nd ed., Texts in Applied Mathematics Vol. 17 (Springer, Berlin, 1999).
9. T. S. Ratiu, R. M. Tudoran, L. Sbano, E. Sousa Dias, and G. Terra, “A crash course in geometric mechanics,” in Geometric Mechanics and Symmetry: The Peyresq Lectures, London Mathematical Society Lecture Notes Series Vol. 306 (Cambridge University Press, 2005), Chap. II, pp. 23–156.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month