No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
A new Hamiltonian for the topological BF phase with spinor networks
2. X. G. Wen and Q. Niu, “Ground-state degeneracy of the fractional quantum Hall states in the presence of a random potential and on high-genus Riemann surfaces,” Phys. Rev. B 41, 9377 (1990).
14. A. S. Cattaneo, P. Cotta-Ramusino, J. Frohlich, and M. Martellini, “Topological BF theories in three-dimensions and four-dimensions,” J. Math. Phys. 36, 6137 (1995);
19. A. S. Cattaneo, P. Cotta-Ramusino, F. Fucito, M. Martellini, M. Rinaldi, A. Tanzini, and M. Zeni, “Four-dimensional Yang-Mills theory as a deformation of topological BF theory,” Commun. Math. Phys. 197, 571 (1998);
22. L. Freidel
and A. Starodubtsev
, “Quantum gravity in terms of topological observables
,” e-print arXiv:hep-th/0501191
27. A. Perez
, “Introduction to loop quantum gravity and spin foams
,” e-print arXiv:gr-qc/0409061
30. V. Aquilanti, A. C. P. Bitencourt, C. d. S. Ferreira, A. Marzuoli, and M. Ragni, “Quantum and semiclassical spin networks: From atomic and molecular physics to quantum computing and gravity,” Phys. Scr. 78, 058103 (2008);
34. B. Bahr
, B. Dittrich
, and J. P. Ryan
, “Spin foam models with finite groups
,” e-print arXiv:1103.6264
35. S. Garoufalidis
, R. van der Veen
, and w. a. a. Zagier
, “Asymptotics of classical spin networks
,” e-print arXiv:0902.3113
36. F. Costantino
and J. Marché
“Generating series and asymptotics of classical spin networks
,” e-print arXiv:1103.5644
37. V. Aquilanti
, H. M. Haggard
, A. Hedeman
, N. Jeevanjee
, R. G. Littlejohn
, and L. Yu
, “Semiclassical mechanics of the Wigner 6j-Symbol
,” e-print arXiv:1009.2811
41. J. W. Barrett, R. J. Dowdall, W. J. Fairbairn, H. Gomes, F. Hellmann, and R. Pereira, “Asymptotics of 4d spin foam models,” (2010);
42. R. G. Littlejohn and L. Yu, “Semiclassical analysis of the Wigner 9J-symbol with small and large angular momenta,” Phys. Rev. A 83, 052114 (2011);
, “Semiclassical analysis of the Wigner 12J-symbol with one small angular momentum: Part I
,” e-print arXiv:1104.3275
, “Asymptotic limits of the Wigner 15J-symbol with small quantum numbers
,” e-print arXiv:1104.3641
43. R. W. Anderson, V. Aquilanti, and A. Marzuoli, “3nj morphogenesis and semiclassical disentangling,” J. Phys. Chem. A 113, 15106 (2009);
46. K. Schulten and R. G. Gordon, “Semiclassical approximations to 3J and 6J coefficients for quantum mechanical coupling of angular momenta,” J. Math. Phys. 16, 1971 (1975).
48. V. Bonzom
and E. R. Livine
, “Yet another recursion relation for the 6j-symbol
,” e-print arXiv:1103.3415
51. D. A. Varshalovich, A. N. Moskalev, and V. K. Khersonsky, Quantum Theory of Angular Momentum: Irreducible Tensors, Spherical Harmonics, Vector Coupling Coefficients, 3nj Symbols (World Scientific, Singapore, 1988), p. 514.
52. V. Bonzom and M. Smerlak, “Gauge symmetries in spinfoam gravity: The case for ‘cellular quantization’,” Phys. Rev. Lett. (to be published);
54. L. Smolin
, “The classical limit and the form of the Hamiltonian constraint in nonperturbative quantum general relativity
,” e-print arXiv:gr-qc/9609034
55. L. Freidel and E. R. Livine, “The fine structure of SU(2) intertwiners from U(N) representations,” J. Math. Phys. 51, 082502 (2010);
59. E. R. Livine
and J. Tambornino
, “Loop gravity in terms of spinors
,” e-print arXiv:1109.3572
60. E. R. Livine
, S. Speziale
, and J. Tambornino
, “Twistor networks and covariant twisted geometries
,” e-print arXiv:1108.0369
65. V. Bonzom
, “Geometrie quantique dans les mousses de spins: De la theorie topologique BF vers la relativite generale
,” e-print arXiv:1009.5100
68. V. Bonzom and P. Fleury, “A geometric approach to the evaluation of classical spin networks,” (unpublished) work in progress.
73. J. Schwinger, “On angular momentum,” in Quantum Theory of Angular Momentum, edited by L. C Biedenharn and H. van Dam (Academic, New York, 1965);
73.Report No. US AEC NYO-3071, 1952.
77. J. C. Baez, D. K. Wise, and A. S. Crans, “Exotic statistics for strings in 4d BF theory,” Adv. Theor. Math. Phys. 11, 707 (2007);
78. J. C. Baez and A. Perez, “Quantization of strings and branes coupled to BF theory,” Adv. Theor. Math. Phys. 11, 3 (2007);
81. L. Freidel and K. Krasnov, “Spin foam models and the classical action principle,” Adv. Theor. Math. Phys. 2, 1183 (1999);
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month