No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Polyhedral duality in Bell scenarios with two binary observables
1. M. L. Almeida, J.-D. Bancal, N. Brunner, A. Acín, N. Gisin, and S. Pironio, “Guess your neighbor's input: A multipartite nonlocal game with no quantum advantage,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 104, 230404 (2010).
2. R. Augusiak
, T. Fritz
, M. Kotowski
, M. Kotowski
, M. Pawłowski
, M. Lewenstein
, and A. Acín
, “Tight Bell inequalities with no quantum violation from qubit unextendible product bases
,” e-print arXiv:1112.3238
3. H. Barnum
, J. Barrett
, M. Leifer
, and A. Wilce
, “Teleportation in general probabilistic theories
,” e-print arXiv:0805.3553
4. H. Barnum and A. Wilce, “Information processing in convex operational theories,” in Proceedings of the Joint 5th International Workshop on Quantum Physics and Logic and 4th Workshop on Developments in Computational Models (QPL/DCM 2008) [Electron. Notes Theor. Comput. Sci. 270(1), 3–15 (2011)].
6. J. S. Bell, “On the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen paradox,” Physics 1, 195–200 (1964).
11. A. Einstein, Grundlage der allgemeinen Relativitätstheorie (Barth, Leipzig, 1916).
14. M. Junge, C. Palazuelos, D. Pérez-García, I. Villanueva, and M. Wolf, “Unbounded violations of bipartite Bell inequalities via operator space theory,” Commun. Math. Phys. 300(3), 715–739 (2010).
17. L. Masanes
, “Extremal quantum correlations for N parties with two dichotomic observables per site
,” e-print arXiv:quant-ph/0512100
18. I. Namioka and R. R. Phelps, “Tensor products of compact convex sets,” Pac. J. Math. 31, 469–480 (1969).
19. C. Palazuelos and I. Villanueva, private communication (2011).
24. B. S. Tsirelson, “Some results and problems on quantum Bell-type inequalities,” In Fundamental Questions in Quantum Physics and Relativity, Hadronic Press Collection of Original Articles (Hadronic Press, 1993), pp. 32–48.
25. B. Tsirelson, “Some results and problems on quantum Bell-type inequalities,” Hadronic J. Suppl. 8, 329–345 (1993).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month