No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Vortex loops and Majoranas
3. H.-D. Chen and Z. Nussinov, “Exact results of the Kitaev model on a hexagonal lattice: spin states, string and brane correlators, and anionic excitations,” J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 41, 075001 (2008).
4. N. Datta, R. Fernández, and J. Fröhlich, “Low-temperature phase diagrams of quantum lattice systems. I. Stability for quantum perturbations of classical systems with finitely-many ground states,” J. Stat. Phys. 84, 455–534 (1996).
5. N. Datta, R. Fernàndez, J. Fröhlich, and L. Rey-Bellet, “Low-temperature phase diagrams of quantum lattice systems. II. Convergent perturbation expansions and stability in systems with infinite degeneracy,” Helv. Phys. Acta 69, 752–820 (1996).
7. F. J. Dyson, E. H. Lieb, and B. Simon, “Phase transitions in quantum spin systems with isotropic and nonisotropic interactions,” J. Stat. Phys. 18, 335–383 (1978).
11. J. Fröhlich, B. Simon, and T. Spencer, “Infrared bounds, phase transitions, and continuous symmetry breaking,” Commun. Math. Phys. 50, 79–85 (1976).
12. J. Fröhlich, R. Israel, E. H. Lieb, and B. Simon, “Phase transitions and reflection positivity. I. General theory and long range lattice models,” Commun. Math. Phys. 62, 1–34 (1978);
12.J. Fröhlich, R. Israel, E. H. Lieb, and B. Simon, “Phase transitions and reflection positivity. II. Short range lattice models and coulomb systems,” J. Stat. Phys. 22, 297–347 (1980).
13. J. Fröhlich, “Statistics of fields, the Yang-Baxter equation, and the theory of knots and links,” in Nonperturbative Quantum Field Theory, Cargèse Lectures, edited by G. 't Hooft et al. (Plenum Press, New York, 1988).
14. J. Glimm and A. Jaffe, Quantum Physics, 2nd ed. (Springer-Verlag, 1987).
15. J. Glimm, A. Jaffe, and T. Spencer, “The Wightman axioms and particle structure in a P(ϕ)2 quantum field model,” Ann. Math. 100, 585–632 (1974).
18. Y.-C. He
and Y. Chen
, Measuring fermions qubit state and non-Abelian braiding statistics in quenched inhomogeneous spin ladders, e-print arXiv:1210.5139
19. A. Jaffe
and F. L. Pedrocchi
, “Reflection positivity for Majorana fermions
,” e-print arXiv:1305.1792
21. T. Kato, Perturbation Theory for Linear Operators (Springer-Verlag, New York, 1966).
22. A. Yu. Kitaev, A. H. Sen, and M. N. Vyalyi, Classical and Quantum Computation (American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 2002).
29. Z.-X. Liu, Z.-B. Yang, Y.-J. Han, W. Yi, and X.-G. Wen, “Symmetry-protected topological phases in spin ladders with two-body interactions,” Phys. Rev. B 86, 195122 (2012).
34. V. Lahtinen, G. Kells, A. Carollo, T. Stitt, J. Vala, and J. K. Pachos, “Spectrum of the non-abelian phase in Kitaev's honeycomb lattice mode,” Ann. Phys. 323, 2286–2310 (2008).
35. J. K. Pachos, Introduction to Topological Quantum Computation (Cambridge University Press, 2012).
40. S. S. Schweber, An Introduction to Relativistic Quantum Field Theory (Row, Peterson and Company, 1961).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month