No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Invariant classification of vacuum pp-waves
4. D. Kramer, H. Stephani, M. MacCallum, and E. Herlt, Exact Solutions of Einstein's Field Equations (Cambridge University Press, 1980).
5. H. J. Schmidt, “Why do all the curvature invariants of a gravitational wave vanish?” in New Frontiers in Gravitation, edited by G. A. Sardanashvili (Hadronic, Palm Harbor, 1994), pp. 337–344.
10. E. Cartan, Leçons sur la Géométrie des Espaces de Riemann (Gauthier-Villars, Paris, 1946).
12. G. S. Hall and A. D. Rendall, “Uniqueness of the metric from the Weyl and energy momentum tensors,” J. Math. Phys. 28, 1837–1839 (1987).
13. J. Ehlers and W. Kundt, “Exact solutions of the gravitational field equations,” in Gravitation: An Introduction to Current Research, edited by L. Witten (Wiley, New York, 1962), p. 49.
15. M. P. Machado Ramos and J. A. G. Vickers, “Invariant differential operators and the Karlhede classication of type N vacuum solutions,” Class. Quantum Grav. 13, 1589–1599 (1996).
16. R. Penrose and W. Rindler, Spinors and Spacetime (Cambridge University Press, 1984), Vol. 1.
17. P. J. Olver, Equivalence, Invariants, and Symmetry (Cambridge University Press, 1995).
18. D. D. McNutt
, R. Milson
, and A. Coley
, “Vacuum Kundt waves
” Class. Quatum Grav.
(in press); preprint arXiv:1208.5027
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month