No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Spectral problem for quasi-uniform nearest-neighbor chains
1. W.-C. Yueh, “Eigenvalues of several tridiagonal matrices,” Appl. Math. E-Notes 5, 66 (2005).
3. S. Kouachi, “Eigenvalues and eigenvectors of tridiagonal matrices,” Electron. J. Linear Algebra 15, 115 (2006).
4. J. W. Thomas, Numerical Partial Differential Equations: Finite Difference Methods (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1995).
12. E. B. Fel'dman, E. I. Kuznetsova, and A. I. Zenchuk, “High-probability state transfer in spin-1/2 chains: Analytical and numerical approaches,” Phys. Rev. A 82, 022332 (2010).
13. T. J. G. Apollaro, A. Cuccoli, C. Di Franco, M. Paternostro, F. Plastina, and P. Verrucchi, “Manipulating and protecting entanglement by means of spin environments,” New J. Phys. 12, 083046 (2010).
16. T. J. G. Apollaro, L. Banchi, A. Cuccoli, R. Vaia, and P. Verrucchi, “99%-fidelity ballistic quantum-state transfer through long uniform channels,” Phys. Rev. A 85, 052319 (2012).
18. B. N. Parlett, The Symmetric Eigenvalue Problem (SIAM, Philadelphia, 1998).
19. M. Abramowitz and I. A. Stegun, Handbook of Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs, and Mathematical Tables (Dover, New York, 1964).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month