No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Noncommutative Common Cause Principles in algebraic quantum field theory
1. Borthwick, D. and Garibaldi, S. , “Did a 1-dimensional magnet detect 248-dimensional Lie algebra?” Not. Am. Math. Soc. 58, 1055–1066 (2011).
2. Haag, R. , Local Quantum Physics (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1992).
3. Halvorson, H. and Clifton, R. , “Generic Bell correlation between arbitrary local algebras in quantum field theory,” J. Math. Phys. 41, 1711–1717 (2000).
4. Hofer-Szabó, G. and Vecsernyés, P. , “Reichenbach's Common Cause Principle in algebraic quantum field theory with locally finite degrees of freedom,” Found. Phys. 42, 241–255 (2012a).
4. Hofer-Szabó, G. and Vecsernyés, P. , “Noncommutative local common causes for correlations violating the Clauser-Horne inequality,” Journal of Mathematical Physics 53, 122301 (2012b).
4. Hofer-Szabó, G. and Vecsernyés, P. , “Bell inequality and common causal explanation in algebraic quantum field theory,” Studies in the History and Philosophy of Modern Physics, (submitted) (2013).
5. Müller, V. F. and Vecsernyés, P. , “The phase structure of G-spin models,” (unpublished).
8. Rédei, M. , Quantum Logic in Algebraic Approach (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1998).
11. Reichenbach, H. , The Direction of Time (University of California Press, Los Angeles, 1956).
13. Summers, S. J. and Werner, R. , “Maximal violation of Bell's inequalities for algebras of observables in tangent spacetime regions,” Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré, Sect. A 49, 215–243 (1988).
14. Szlachányi, K. and Vecsernyés, P. , “Quantum symmetry and braid group statistics in G-spin models,” Commun. Math. Phys. 156, 127–168 (1993).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month