No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Comment on “The problem of deficiency indices for discrete Schrödinger operators on locally finite graphs” [J. Math. Phys.52, 063512 (2011)]
1. M. Reed and B. Simon, Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics, Tome I–IV: Analysis of Operators (Academic Press, 1978), p. 396.
2. R. Wojciechowski, “Stochastic completeness of graphs,” Ph.D. dissertation (City University of New York, 2008);
3. B. Mohar and M. Omladič, The Spectrum of Infinite Graphs with Bounded Vertex Degrees (Teubner, Leipzig, 1985), pp. 122–125.
5. S. Golénia and C. Schumacher, “The problem of deficiency indices for discrete Schrödinger operators on locally finite graphs,” J. Math. Phys. 52, 063512 (2011).
9. J. M. Berezanskiı, Expansions in Eigenfunctions of Selfadjoint Operators (American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 1968), p. 809.
Article metrics loading...
In this comment we answer negatively to our conjecture concerning the deficiency indices. More precisely, given any non-negative integer n, there is locally finite graph on which the adjacency matrix has deficiency indices (n, n).
Full text loading...
Most read this month