No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Bounds on the critical line via transfer matrix methods for an Ising model coupled to causal dynamical triangulations
1. J. Ambjørn, B. Durhuus, and T. Jonsson, Quantum Geometry: A Statistical Field Theory Approach, Cambridge Monograph on Mathematical Physics Vol. 1 (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1997).
5. G. Schaeffer, “Bijective census and random generation of Eulerian planar maps with prescribed vertex degrees,” Electron. J. Comb. 4, R20 (1997).
8. J.-F. L. Gall and G. Miermont, “Scaling limits of random trees and planar maps,” in Clay Mathematics Summer School 2011, 2011;
10. D. V. Boulatov and V. A. Kazakov, “The Ising model on random planar lattice: The structure of phase transition and the exact critical exponents,” Phys. Lett. B 186, 379 (1987).
11. M. Bousquet-Melou and G. Schaeffer, “The degree distribution in bipartite planar maps: Applications to the Ising model,” in Proceedings of a Linkoping conference on Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics, 2003;
17. V. Sisko, A. Yambartsev, and S. Zohren, “A note on weak convergence results for uniform infinite causal triangulations,” Markov Processes Relat. Fields (in press).
24. J. Ambjørn, R. Loll, Y. Watabiki, W. Westra, and S. Zohren, “A causal alternative for c = 0 strings,” Acta Phys. Pol. B 39, 3355 (2008).
30. M. G. Krein and M. A. Rutman, “Linear operators leaving invariant a cone in a banach space,” Usp. Mat. Nauk 3, 3–95 (1948).
31. V. Malyshev, A. Yambartsev, and A. Zamyatin, “Two-dimensional Lorentzian models,” Mosc. Math. J. 1(2), 1–18 (2001).
32. J. R. Ringrose, Compact Non-Self-Adjoint Operators (Van Nostrand Reinhold Co., 1971).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month